Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely B2B Commerce Cloud
The New CMS ties into a suite of tools that we use. PIM, Analytics, and Product Recommendations. It is an easy and fast way to edit and publish our content while using the PIM to push products to the site. The ability to also tie in an off-the-shelf app integrated into the CMS for easy editing is a bonus. We now have multiple users in the company able to log in, edit, publish and market easily.
- Edit Pages - A visual editor with custom widgets allows a quick way to edit the website
- Manage users - in the back end editing and managing users is very easy
- Data - the whole system allows us to track users and collect data fairly easily
- Uploading customer data in bulk needs to be improved to make it easier to accept multiple addresses. Currently, its too time consuming
- Setting up of additional services should be done by Optimizely without the need for customer engagement (unless needed)
- When rolling out new features or functions follow-up meetings should be set up with Customer Service and client to see how this will affect the system if at all, and what are the options.
We have expectations to get a response back in 24 hours via email. Once this was established responses and follow-up was great
There need to be more automated functions based on the data gathered. In addition, I want to integrate it with Dynamics 365 for CRM and Marketing and this was not out of the box.
Do you think Optimizely Configured Commerce delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Optimizely Configured Commerce's feature set?
Did Optimizely Configured Commerce live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Optimizely Configured Commerce go as expected?
Would you buy Optimizely Configured Commerce again?