Oracle Advanced Analytics review by a simple Engineering Nerdhttps://www.trustradius.com/predictive-analyticsOracle Machine Learning (formerly Oracle Advanced Analytics)Unspecified81211012018-12-17T17:39:11.430Z
December 17, 2018
Oracle Advanced Analytics review by a simple Engineering Nerd
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Advanced Analytics
This program is being used across our sales and engineering team. We use this program to keep track of customers' habits and trends. Oracle Advanced Analytics (OAA) helps me be able to provide the most relevant marketing and sales information to our customers. Our engineering team can track and monitor trends while passing all this information to our sales team.
- Very easy to integrate from other software such as SalesForce, Gmail, and Tenfold
- Easy to format and produce reports without too much technical knowledge. Very easy to read and convey the data needed
- Scales quite well with the amount of data we are processing on a monthly basis
- At times OAA seem to be unstable and is known to crash. Stability can be a issue
- Formatting, fonts, and characters customization is lacking. It would be nice to be able to create a custom repeat using the above features
- It can be pricey compared to other analytical software
- Opens a great communication channel between engineering and sales. This provides current data and trends which can be used as a marketing purpose to perspective clients.
- The ease of use has also allow for less time of setting up/ deploying analytic software. For the most part it is stable
SAS and OAA for the most part in our testing where very equal in performance and reporting. Ultimately we went with OAA since our company has multiple Oracle products in use throughout our engineering team. We felt comfortable with Oracle support since we have had conversation in the past.