Overall Satisfaction with Outreach
Outreach is significantly better than most of the other tools I've used for automating email outreach. I highly recommend it if you are looking to scale up your personalized email outreach. The Salesforce+Zoom integrations could be improved, but it's the best solution in my opinion. We have a team that creates the content and a team that purely executes contact loading at scale. Outreach makes it easy to have access rights to specific needs. Customization is made simple with macros and contact fields. I'd love to see the next level of this where they recommend additional language that converts better than others. We A/B test our campaigns and look for higher converting threads.
- Customizable content variables.
- Easy to import contact data and connect with other platforms.
- Monitoring and Analyzing results of campaigns.
- It would be great if they had the contact data/lead data in Outreach.
- Would love to see a recommendation engine for new content/language that converts.
- Recommendations on Geographic language variables that work better in certain cities/states.
- If an email bounces, recommend the correct email.
- Positively impacted our REACH.
- Positively impacted our pipeline generation and lead follow up.
- Drives new revenue with new opps.
Do you think Outreach delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Outreach's feature set?
Did Outreach live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Outreach go as expected?
Would you buy Outreach again?