Overall Satisfaction with Outreach
Outreach is an amazing tool for all sales teams, no matter the industry. As a self-described power user, I utilize all of Outreach's features as much as I can, from templates to sequences to phone calls to notes to snippets. They continually improve their offerings as work dynamically with Salesforce with ease. From SDR to AE to sales managers, Outreach is a tool that helps bring in more meetings and overall more deals for every user! I cannot say enough great things about Outreach and how they have carefully thought out every feature that sales teams need.
- Sequences for specific campaigns
- Templates for any replies that you find yourself giving over and over again
- Meeting times and automation so you can close more deals
- Snippets to include bite-size value props for any reply
- Outreach recording Kaia tool can be improved
- Overall more examples in place for fresh sequences
- Undo send button is greatly needed!
- Close more deals with reminder option to ping prospects
- Send over times for international prospects all in one view
- Able to book more meetings with follow up sequences and overall campaign efforts
HubSpot is limited in the automation of its sequence, which at this time is still in the product roadmap. For example, on HubSpot sequences, even with the professional package, you cannot have different threads in one sequence; therefore, followup is extremely difficult. For prospecting and overall reaching out to different companies, threads are vital to ensure that you can book the meetings that you need to hit your quota.
Do you think Outreach delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Outreach's feature set?
Did Outreach live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Outreach go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Outreach again?
Outreach is very easy to use after initial training! Once your manager sets it all up and the messaging has been curated, you will be able to import leads and contacts and begin reaching out to all the accounts you are after. I also appreciate how you can add notes not only on the lead level but at the account level as well.
I have not had to interact with the support team at Outreach, as I have not run into any issues.
SDRs who are outbounding accounts can really benefit from the sequences and how they have multiple steps. These include but are not limited to Linkedin messaging, calls, manual emails, and automated emails. It is key for SDRs and AEs to utilize all features, as they can test out messaging and keep track of all accounts they are going after.