Score 8.7 out of 10

What is Outreach?

A sales person's best friend!

March 15, 2022

One stop shop Tool

June 29, 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Outreach, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.outreach.io/pricing

17 people want pricing too

What is Kixie?

Kixie is a telephony and VoIP software solution from Kixie.

Product Demos

Outreach Sales Execution Platform Demo
11:13

What is Outreach?

Outreach is a sales execution platform that helps market-facing teams create and predictably close more pipeline. From prospecting to deal management to forecasting, Outreach leverages automation and artificial intelligence to help revenue leaders increase the efficiency and effectiveness of go-to-market activities and personnel across the revenue cycle.

Outreach offers sales engagement, revenue intelligence, and revenue operations functionalities in a unified platform. The software boasts than 5,500 companies, including Zoom, Siemens, Okta, DocuSign, and McKesson as users of Outreach for management of their revenue organizations.

Outreach Screenshots

Screenshot of Help reps engage buyers with personalized interactions throughout their buying journey. Orchestrate all key sales activities — like emails, phone calls, social media touches — utilizing proven playbooks & messaging.Screenshot of Outreach Kaia - AI-powered virtual assistant that joins live meetings, captures real-time transcription, and delivers on-demand confidence with competitive and product details in the moment.Screenshot of Outreach Commit delivers real-time pipeline analysis and buyer engagement signals to bring science to the art of forecasting, enabling revenue leaders to go from guessing the future to changing it with recommended actions.Screenshot of Outreach Everywhere - Outreach is everywhere work happens, including Gmail and Salesforce.com.Screenshot of Outreach Success Plans provide complete visibility into a team’s deals at both a granular and big-picture level.Screenshot of Reporting - To improve results with actionable insights. Know the times, channels and sequences that reach prospects best.

Outreach Videos

Outreach Competitors

Outreach Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesEnglish

Salesloft, Gong, and Clari are common alternatives for Outreach.

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 9.2.

The most common users of Outreach are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

We leverage Outreach for outbound sales via sequences mixed with other solutions and technologies. Outreach helps us to automate the outbound sales process. I have built targeted campaigns and sequences for many different personas to keep things as personal as possible at scale. We are seeing the need for more customization and the demand for one-to-one messaging versus these mass mailers, which is making our need for Outreach a bit redundant.
June 24, 2022

Outreach for sales

Brooks Reynolds | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a salesperson, I used to outreach to maximize my ability to connect with prospects and customers. I consistently had between 100 and 200 people running in sequences at any given time. I had sequences that were fully automated and running in the background (to drum up the interest), sequences that were partially automated and helped me stay on top of prospects that I was interested in but unable to focus too much time on, and sequences that were completely manual and assisted me in reaching high-value, engaged prospects on a regular and effective basis.
For the sales team, we use it for setting cadence email sequences to not only track emails being sent but having that flow that sends different messages after the initial one, based on the recipient's actions. So whether it was open and not responded or not opened, etc. Those actions would trigger what the follow up message would be.
Wills Coleman | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is one of the top choices you can pick for an enablement tool for your team. I used Outreach back for a few years at my previous company. Outreach if anything replaced two tools for us (tout app and connectleader). I had very high expectations of the tool coming in from my colleagues who had used it before but I was blown away by how simple and easy the tool was to use for a first-timer. Things are very simple when it comes to making an ideal sequence but still include personal tailoring to the people you'll be reaching. Outreach is fantastic at integrating with Sales Navigator and calling during sequences. This makes it much more simple in terms of reaching out in different avenues but while saving your reps time to where they can focus on running more demos, while they automate most of their prospecting and stay organizing. Our organization actually saw a massive increase in the pipeline after we implemented outreach. I found it made my job as an Account Executive much easier. Not only was it a tool I could prospect with but it was very easy to insert my follow-ups inside the tools and have desktop reminders to have me follow up with my contacts. Outreach even has a terrific calendar integration inside its variables that give you the ability to link your calendar making it even easier for people to schedule meetings on your calendar instead of going back in forth trying to find a time. My few critics of the tool are I wish the analytics feature would run fast and be easier to use to check our statics and how I am performing for the team. Usually, when I clock on to this tool it takes a couple of minutes to load which is frustrating because the rest of the tool works at lightning speed.
Katebah Al-Olefi | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is an amazing tool for all sales teams, no matter the industry. As a self-described power user, I utilize all of Outreach's features as much as I can, from templates to sequences to phone calls to notes to snippets. They continually improve their offerings as work dynamically with Salesforce with ease. From SDR to AE to sales managers, Outreach is a tool that helps bring in more meetings and overall more deals for every user! I cannot say enough great things about Outreach and how they have carefully thought out every feature that sales teams need.
Sam Hegge | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is significantly better than most of the other tools I've used for automating email outreach. I highly recommend it if you are looking to scale up your personalized email outreach. The Salesforce+Zoom integrations could be improved, but it's the best solution in my opinion. We have a team that creates the content and a team that purely executes contact loading at scale. Outreach makes it easy to have access rights to specific needs. Customization is made simple with macros and contact fields. I'd love to see the next level of this where they recommend additional language that converts better than others. We A/B test our campaigns and look for higher converting threads.
We adopted Outreach in our enterprise sales organization when the pandemic forced everybody to become an "inside" sales team. I was experienced with Salesloft and this was an exciting opportunity to implement their leading competitor, Outreach.io.
Connor Sullivan | TrustRadius Reviewer
The BDRs all use it to email and dial our products. It makes us efficient at our jobs. The notes section allows us to have everything organized in one place so we can be organized and efficient. The business problem it fixes is it takes too long to be organized.
Christian Banach | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is the sales development platform our organization uses for the outsourced outbound lead generation services we provide our clients. We use it to schedule/send cold emails, place and record cold calls, manage tasks, CRM, and for insights to optimize campaigns.
June 29, 2021

One stop shop Tool

Outreach is used by the sales team and some members of CS. It is an extremely helpful tool for prospecting, staying organized, checking opportunities, outbounding, researching accounts, and hitting quota. Outreach is our go to for prospecting accounts and making dials. It also allows you to A/B test sequences and create lists of tasks that you have to complete during your week - all organized in handy drop down menus. It is really streamlined and easy to use, easy on the eyes, and doesn't overload the RAM of your computer. Also, there are extensions you can add to your internet browser to integrate Outreach into Gmail, Zoominfo, etc.
Outreach is being used to follow up with inbound sales and to do cold outreach to outbound sales. They help automate our outreach, stay organized, see where each prospect is alongside the sales pipeline, and manage all our sales reps in one place. It is used by our sales department.
Outreach is currently used by our Marketing Team, specifically by our Sales Development Reps. They use it primarily for prospecting new contacts, re-engaging stale or nurtured contacts, and tracking the efficacy of specific messaging across a variety of variables. It allows us visibility into the day-to-day SDR functions, as well as creates a way for the team to ensure cohesive messaging across the team through the creation of specific sequences that address specific problems/titles/business functions/etc.
Keith Dauper | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's a sales automation tool for our very limited sales staff. Our producers also have to generate all their own top of funnel. We use it to do more outreach with less users. It's only used by our sales department. It also allows our marketing department to have oversight on content and takes thinking out of top of funnel prospecting, leading to more action.
My Sales team uses Outreach to organize our Sales process. With so many contacts to prospect, Outreach helps me stay on top of my outbounding so I can get the necessary "touches" on my prospects in order to stay in front of them. It also helps for transparency - I know that all my activity being logged will keep me and my colleagues that work on my accounts aligned at all times.
Outreach is used to reach out to prospects and customers to provide information about our product as well as new training topics, webinars, educational information, and other important information. I use it to keep track of my prospecting calls and email activity. I use it also to create one-off templates with important information.
It is being used by the Sales Development team to optimize our sales process. We use it to reach more prospects and create timely email and call sequences that allow you to target prospects at the best times. It shows you who is interacting with your emails, opening and clicking links as well.
Our BDRs, Account Executives and CSMs use Outreach to manage their sequences and interactions with their prospects and customers to ensure a personable and consistent messaging to see our product effectively. It also tracks in SFDC and so it makes management easier to be able to keep metrics on who is performing and getting responses and meetings booked most efficiently.
April 13, 2021

Outreach for the WIN!

Tanner Shaffer | TrustRadius Reviewer
Both of our Sales & BDR teams use Outreach every single day. We have optimized Outreach with Dialpad as the voice component to increase productivity on outbound calls, logging activity, and syncing back to Salesforce for Management visibility. Outreach is able to keep all agents more organized, informed, and able to exceed their weekly sales activity.
Jordan Harnum | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach is used by our SDRs to build sequences, send emails, and make calls to prospects. It is only used by our sales department, I believe. Outreach automates a lot of our sales activities. Without it or a similar tool, we would be manually sending each email and manually dialing each phone call. The way they have sequences set up makes it easy to get everything done all in one app.
We use Outreach for automated nurture campaigns on the marketing side of the house, and on the sales side we use it for all of our prospecting activities. Sequencing, managing leads, and setting demos is all done in Outreach. We try to make it so reps don't have to leave the platform.
Outreach is used by the sales department, everything from SDRs to sales executives. We use it for client outreach, responding to leads, and general prospecting activities. It is most heavily utilized by the sales development team.
Ron Toth | TrustRadius Reviewer
Outreach has been great for the company I last worked for. The SDR and AE team both used Outreach to help work our pipeline. The SDR's were able to manage a larger list of leads with the sequences they were able to set up. This led to leads being converted to Opps quicker. For the AE's this also helped as we were able to use the sequences to work the non-committed Opps while we were able to spend more time working the engaged ones.
April 14, 2020

Out of the PARK

It is an incredibly useful and intuitive tool. It has created across the business transparency for all levels of management and streamlined an entire sales process. Without it we would be lost and in a manual environment.
Outreach is being used by our entire sales organization to manage tasks and track prospect engagement. It helps our reps to be efficient with their time, manage strategic outreach efforts, and have the context they need when reaching out to the many people we engage with on a day to day basis.