October 04, 2019
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with OutSystems
Right now we use it for mobile app development. We created an app that is used by one of our key stakeholders and is soon to be rolled out to other stakeholders nationally. We also create mobile and web apps to support various business needs. Currently, it is used by our IT department. The main problem that it addresses is speed-to-market. We can deliver solutions faster than we could with traditional development methods.
- Create applications with little development knowledge or skill. If someone does have development skills it makes it even better.
- Ability to integrate external resources. Being able to integrate from third-party and internal resources is a big help.
- Being able to see changes to the UI in near real-time is great. This makes development go fast and reduces errors.
- The experience for Mac users with dual monitors is less than optimal.
- I'm not sure of the investment, but having the ability to deliver an app to an end-user quickly was very beneficial to our company.
Personally, I haven't had to use support very much. I've found the resources and training to be very helpful. I know that others on the team have engaged with support and received prompt and thorough information.
Do you think OutSystems delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OutSystems's feature set?
Did OutSystems live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OutSystems go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy OutSystems again?