Overall Satisfaction with OutSystems Platform
I'm currently using the OutSystems Platform for developing a company wide application for supporting all utility processes in the Dutch market at the moment. We are currently working on a way to implement processes for new customers, where one initial process will lead to more than one process for the type of customer we are dealing with and starting one or more concurrent processes.
- Changing existing software for changes that later appear in the design process.
- Fast integration with a number of software products like SAP.
- A wide variety of free components in the OutSystems Forge you can use in your applications.
- Flexibility in the columns of structures to present in your application.
- Forcing mandatory fields from within the database with the use of catalogs.