Intuitive and organized project management suite!https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementPaymoUnspecified8.2101012018-05-25T19:42:54.655Z
May 25, 2018
Intuitive and organized project management suite!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Paymo
We use Paymo to track and bill employee time, manage customer projects and timelines, invoice for billable hours, flat-rate projects and expenses, and track our performance against projected time allowances for tasks.
- Paymo has a great (and customizable) at-a-glance dashboard. From there I can see upcoming milestones, how my employee billable and non-billable hours stack up, how accounts receivable is doing, etc.
- My whole team loves the Paymo desktop widget. It makes timekeeping really simple and intuitive, and it helps us stay profitable. Timekeeping is always tough, and Paymo makes it as easy as possible!
- Paymo customer support is fantastic! They really listen to the requests that their clients make. They even have an online community set up where you can submit suggestions, discuss suggestions with other clients and Paymo employees, and see the Paymo development path.
- The main area for improvement is exportability of data. It's tough to get full data out of Paymo. You can export most things in CSV format, but if you were to start with Paymo and want to switch to another project management and accounting platform, there would be substantial manual effort involved.
- There also aren't as many integrations for Paymo as some of the more mainstream project management suites. This isn't necessarily Paymo's fault. It's just a function of them still being one of the "little guys." Something to be aware of before you select this platform though.
- Paymo has resulted in a positive ROI for my company. It should be noted that we're grandfathered in on their old billing rate, which means our subscription costs are substantially lower than a new client's would be.
Paymo is great for project management with a distributed team. It does a wonderful job of pulling all of the management tools needed to run a business together into one intuitive package. It doesn't have a chat app included in the platform, and we wish there was Glip integration to fill that gap.