Overall Satisfaction with Paymo
Our marketing department is using Paymo mainly for two functions. One is to keep track of how much time is spent on non-profitable administrative tasks so that we can justify hiring another admin and the second is used to track hours spent working on trade shows and other events to get the true cost of those events. We do track all other tasks and projects in Paymo as well. Right now it is only used in our Marketing department.
- Color coding for easier visual of daily breakdown
- Gantt charts are extremely helpful for project timelines
- The dashboard is a useful tool to provide a snapshot of how hours are spent
- It would be really helpful if on the timer tool, they asked you to switch projects when you stop the timer, so it could fill that time in right away for you.
- I never use the 'My Tasks' because I don't fully understand how to integrate it to be useful to what our purposes are in Paymo. Some Youtube tutorials might be helpful
- It helped us to realize that our actual spend for events like trade shows was actually higher with our manpower included
Paymo has been a useful tool for us to justify needing another administrative team member because of all the time we were able to attribute to those tasks. It would be helpful if we were able to group our events together when examining the bigger picture time spent. Being able to manipulate the data after the fact would bring my 8 recommendation to a 10.