Overall Satisfaction with PayPal Payments Pro
We provide legal services to clients abroad. It is thus super useful to accept payment via PayPal in American dollars. We can set up the invoice within the PayPal platform and send it directly to the client or download it in PDF format. The client can then pay via card or directly from their PayPal account.
- Invoicing with custom Invoice numbers to slot onto our accounting system.
- Accepting dollars.
- Connecting to our local internet banking platform.
- PayPal has allowed our local small business to secure international clients and even repeat business.
- The transaction fees are reasonably comparable to traditional "wire transfers".
- Due to our weak local currency, earning in dollars really boosts our cashflow.
We use PayFast to accept local online payments in South Africa. PayFast works well to receive Rands although PayFast does not support invoicing. PayFast does however support recurring payments in the form of a "payment subscription". Payfast has fewer overall features however, this makes the platform design simple and easy to use.
Do you think PayPal Payments Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PayPal Payments Pro's feature set?
Did PayPal Payments Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PayPal Payments Pro go as expected?
Would you buy PayPal Payments Pro again?
When a South African business has international clients who prefer to pay in dollars. PayPal works great for this including invoicing features such as setting up templates, saved products, and saved clients. The client then has several ways to make payment and reducing the barrier to payment means quicker payments more often.