Paypro Review
Andrea Spina | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 10, 2019

Paypro Review

Overall Satisfaction with Paypro Workforce Management

We currently use Paypro Workforce Management for human resource management, timekeeping, and payroll services throughout the entire organization.
  • Timekeeping.
  • Accruals.
  • Report builder could be easier to use.
  • Rules set up could be less cumbersome.
  • It has definitely sped up the payroll processing time.
  • The security levels have enabled us to delegate more responsibility for time tracking to management.
I have had very few issues with the Paypro system. There has never been a time where support was not given when needed. The turnaround time has been very reasonable.
I have used Paypro at Orlandi when the system was called Millenium and again under Workforce. I have had a terrific relationship with my rep, Tricia. There has never been a time that I can recall when I contacted her for one thing or another that she did not respond quickly and got me answers that were to my satisfaction. She is a real asset to the organization.
We implemented our initial system with Kronos and then it was taken over by Paypro. They have made some requested changes but most of the implementation took place before we switched to their services.
We have used in-house systems, ADP Total Source, and Valiant Services. This system, in my opinion, is more user-friendly and faster than others. We have more control on our end to process with flexibility that other systems just did not offer.
I am very happy with the system as a whole. The timekeeper system, payroll processing, time-off requests, and approvals all function well and are easy to use.