Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
PCRecruiter is being used across the entire organization. The main and major business problem we were able to address was the creation of a centralized database for all of our business groups to use for their clients that expand across several industries, verticals and locations.
- PCRecruiter understands the value of the users input. Their ticketing system is designed for not only the submission of troubleshooting tickets but also features requests. We definitely take advantage of sharing ideas on what features/functions we'd like to see in their future releases.
- PCRecruiter has a clear focus on what is needed in a systems infrastructure and it is only a matter of time when organizations wanting a true CRM/ATS wrapped into one will realize its potential.
- PCRecruiter has a very hands on approach and that hand extends across the table of whiteboard sessions that they welcome on their lovely campus in Cleveland. We appreciate and take them up on their offers every time!
- They are a smaller company and while that allows us to "know them" it does potentially lengthen the time for other items we'd like to see that are in more of a conceptual, R&D phase come to fruition.
- They recently gave PCR a face-lift, however there is still room for improvement
- We'd love to see better visuals in reporting and a bit more updates in the reporting module altogether.
- We have three business groups and we are able to see in our placements the number of hires that came right from our own inventoried pool of talent.
- We have one business group that is able to offer a temporary fire-walled off solution for clients without an ATS.
- We have the ability to see, touch and hear our partner Main Sequence and discuss areas of concern and areas of opportunity with them on their beautiful Cleveland campus. We've seen them grow as much as they've seen our company grow and have been a large part of our growth!