PCRecruiter Reviews

Phillip Reinkemeyer | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2020

PCRecruiter helps me to run my business

PCR is my go-to app for managing my CRM database and the day to day business of a recruiter.
  • Gathering pertinent information.
  • PC, Apple PC or phone apps, all synced.
  • Scheduling, integration with other apps.
  • Better data gathering from websites.
Constant updates based on feedback from the user community help keep it fresh.
Read Phillip Reinkemeyer's full review
Ray Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

PCRecruiter is a must have if you want to save time and money.

PCRecruiter is our lifeline for searching for qualified candidates. We are able to track applicants by keywords, name, social, and even by phone number. PCRecruiter has eliminated the need to dig through filing cabinets saving our company valuable time and allowing us to be more efficient. Our recruiters use PCR to find candidates for open job orders. Our Sales Dept. uses PCR to track the number of client job orders, and our Payroll Department uses PCR for candidate wages, federal, state, and city tax info along with hours worked. PCRecruiter is one of the best investments our company has made.
  • Applicant tracking is a great tool. We are able to search resumes or search by keyword. This is a definite time saver and will eliminate your filing cabinets.
  • Linking candidates to job orders. We are able to create jobs and link candidates to open job orders. This allows us to see what positions are currently open and also lets us know the length of time the position was open before being filled.
  • Notes: We are able to keep notes on start dates, end dates, call-offs, tardiness, workers comp claims, disciplinary, and anything else that our company needs. This is a great tool when you have workers comp claims, unemployment, or documentation for ending a work assignment.
  • Linking: linking candidates could be more user-friendly. There are too many steps to link a candidate and to unlink a candidate from a job.
  • Keywords: There should be keyword groups. Example: If I were to search for a Forklift operator the system should also pull up anyone that has listed Tow motor - Reach truck - Cherry picker - Skid steer, etc. on their resume or application.
PCRecruiter is a great tool for staffing agencies. The ability to pull candidate info from your desktop rather than to search through file cabinets is a huge time saver. The only downside to PCRecruiter is that it could be more user-friendly and it takes some time in getting used to the features. The time it saves our recruiters definitely outweighs the Cons.
Read Ray Fisher's full review
January 18, 2020

PCRecruiter At A Glance

PCRecruiter is being used across the whole organization. It is usually alright to use. It can typically help when looking at class rosters, school-wide rosters, or sports teams. I found that sometimes the database could be hard to use because it would not load properly, or it did not have the correct information. From a class perspective, posting assignments on PCR was not an easy process and was not very user-friendly.
  • Creates rosters for classes and sports.
  • Is available to put all class assignments and calendar online.
  • Freezes/is down frequently.
  • Sometimes assignments do not work properly, or do not show on calendar as they should.
PCRecruiter is well suited for moments when you need a student's schedule, or you need to know where a student is at a particular time. However, the grading area of the website is hard to use and does not always make sense. It can easily be changed by accident, leaving you confused and your grades messed up. I think as a whole it is less appropriate for boarding schools as it does not function well for after school activities. It also is just not suitable for 2020. It does not look like it is a new program; it seems like it is from the 90s.
Eric Noon | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2019

PCRecruiter is definitely worth your consideration.

We use PCRecruiter across the whole company. Each recruiter uses it to track basic candidate information such as name, address, phone numbers, and email. As well as resumes, job title, call notes and profiles that help us keep track of what the candidates want to do with their career. We can search via keywords, activity, and geography just to name a few.
  • Searching, having candidates in your database is one thing and being able to recall them is another.
  • Customization is a strength that PCR lets you wield at your discretion.
  • It is very easy to use and get comfortable with using.
  • One of the cons is (for me it's also a pro) that it is cloud-based so if you have spotty internet this might not be for you.
  • Occasionally some of the processes feel clunky to use. That said, the developers are always making improvements.
PCRecruiter is an asset to my recruiting firm and I believe that it would be an asset to yours as well. The database conversion process went very smoothly but you need to be involved as it isn't a set it and forget it thing. You need to verify that the data ends up in the field you want it in; you know your data best. Searching and recalling the data that you are looking for is smooth and being able to click the phone number and have PCR dial my VOIP phone automatically is a wonderful time saver. From there we make call notes and schedule next steps. SIMPLE.
Read Eric Noon's full review
Stewart Moon | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2019

PCRecruiter Review

STI-TEC utilizes PCRecruiter in a few ways. Since we are a federal contractor, we've modified it a bit and use the company records to organize and track our contracts. Our recruiting team also uses it as an ATS and to post open positions.
  • It's easy to pick up the basics, but also robust enough that after using it daily for almost a year, I'm still learning new functions.
  • Some of the ATS I've used in the past felt like they were designed by someone who doesn't understand recruiting, PCRecruiter has the feel of someone who has recruited was involved in the design of the system.
  • Roll-Ups. I've always kept spreadsheets of available candidates that I've spoken with. Roll-Ups allows me to integrate those list into the ATS to make it a one-stop shop as well as the ability to share that information with other team members.
  • The Customer Service of Main Sequence has been outstanding. Everyone I've dealt with for support issues as well as implementing the Job Board add on has been top notch.
  • The only con I have is I wish the notes section of each record appeared on the main screen. They are accessible by clicking on the Icon, so the ability to keep notes is definitely there.
I would think anyone who needs to keep track of positions/candidates could benefit from using PCRecruiter. Even those not in the traditional staffing industry. STI-TEC has modified the way we use company records to meet our business. I could see companies doing the same easily.
Read Stewart Moon's full review
Daniel Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 08, 2019

After 15 years in recruiting, PCRecruiter is still the best

We use PCR across our Sales and Recruiting teams. It allows us to manage everything from email/CRM campaigns to advanced searches and increases our tracking capabilities.
  • Strong ATS.
  • Awesome search capabilities.
  • Ability to utilize as a true CRM, candidates are listed under their employers. Employers can become clients in the system and this helps manage the interview processes.
  • Connects with all websites using a capture feature.
  • Ability to uploads thousands of resumes fast.
  • I've been using it for 15 years and they always solved every issue I've ever had!
  • Best customer service.
  • Sometimes tricky for employees to learn, but once they do, they see all the features packed in.
It's suited for headhunting and executive search firms that engage in both sales and recruiting activity.
Read Daniel Miller's full review
Guion Stewart-Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2018

A Recruiter's Best Friend

We use PCRecruiter across the whole organization. We were using a recruiting software for 20 years than was not cloud-based. The company was purchased by another company that then did provide cloud based. We stayed with them because we did not have to pay for a data conversion. The size of our data was significant and were told this could cost us up to $10K to switch to another software. We stayed with this company for 2 more years, hoping against hope that they would get their act together. It only got worse and worse. We spent at least three months doing our due diligence on a new recruiting software. We narrowed down to three software, had 3 employees go through demo process with each of the software, and choose PCRecruiter. Our decision was based on many things; including price, value, cost of data conversion, willingness to work with us on converting as specifically as possible the data, and an ease of use with an intuitive recruiting software. We are VERY happy with our decision. It has been over two years now. We find the ease of use as excellent. The initial training was excellent. The "help" button takes our users through questions for most things. If we need CS, they are quick to respond. The product is a good value and has provided with us with everything we want in a recruiting software.
  • Intuitive software
  • Excellent initial training
  • Fast customer service
  • I do not really have any ideas for improvement
We are a third-party recruiting firm. It has been an excellent software for our type of business.
Read Guion Stewart-Moore's full review
November 02, 2018

Very happy with PCRecruiter.

PCRecruiter is used by all members of our small recruitment agency. It took significant work to initially set it up, but we are very happy with all it provides us. The automation process saves a significant amount of time. The Outlook connector app is a great way to capture emails sent/received from within Outlook. The flexibility of Rollup lists aids in adding contacts to any number of different lists, which comes in very handy for business development and sending emails to specific groups. The postcode/zip code radius search feature is brilliant for finding candidates within a specific area or region.
  • Postcode radius search - great ability to narrow down a list of potential candidates based on how far away they live, not just specific qualifications/skills etc.
  • Importing information from LinkedIn about a candidate is very handy. It is very handy being able to put a face to a name when you are dealing with so many people year in, year out.
  • Outlook connector is a great feature for tracking all inbound and outbound emails that are sent to/received from any contact within the database.
  • The migration process could use some work for existing businesses. I was surprised that there wasn't an easier way to import some data/records, configure the system, and then import the most recent data to go live over the course of a weekend. We were able to do it, but this process could do with some work.
  • The colour scheme changes from screen to screen. The same basic theme, but item 1 in a list might be a given colour one moment, and if you enter that screen again a few minutes later, it might be a different colour. When you are first using the system you realise that something has changed, but you don't quite know what. It is a little off-putting. Not sure why they do this??
PCRecruiter is very well suited for Recruitment agencies, either conducting Permanent Recruitment or acting as a Temp or Labour Hire agency.
November 18, 2018

PCRecruiter Review

We use PCRecruiter as a database of our clients and candidates. Both of us use it daily. It assists in keeping track of all interactions and as a database of all documents.
  • Scheduling customer interactions
  • Database of client/candidate interactions
  • Storage of important documents
  • Could be a little easier to use
Great for scheduling important meetings or phone calls
Mike Reed | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 02, 2018

We love & rely on PCR

It is used by each of the 7 recruiters on our team. We have over 5000 companies and 38,000 candidates in PCR and rely on it as 1 of our 2 major tools.
  • it gives us a complete history of the interviewing and hiring process.
  • In 19 years we have had 6 occasions to use collection attorneys. In each case they have been amazed at the paper trail of correspondence we can create from the first contact to acceptance of an offer. We have collected our fee in every case w/o going to court as a result of the data in PCR.
  • PC Recruiter is easy to use. I guess I don't have any suggestions for improvement.
It works well for us. We have 7 recruiters and are able to share info on candidates and client history quickly and easily on PCR.
Read Mike Reed's full review
Paul Lipman | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2017

Great Value - A little "clicky"

I use this applicant tracking system to track job openings, candidates, and clients, as well as to push jobs to my website. I am a solo recruiter.
  • Great Customer Service - they help solve your problems and answer questions!
  • Configurable - Can easily set up the views of the different data sets to your personal preferences.
  • Great roll-up lists. You can configure call lists fairly easily.
  • Publishes jobs to your website (and other job boards).
  • Tracks email and calls (through Ring-central API) so you have a record of your work.
  • They have hooks into other systems via their APIKey. I can move data between applications using Zapier (although it is still a little rudimentary).
  • "Mouse intensive" - seems like a lot of keystrokes to get the work done - they should hire a human factors engineer to review the workflow.
  • Needs a way to be able to text from within the application and record the text messages in the system. right now you have to click the text box and type everything in ring central.
  • They are a little slow to release minor enhancements. Have great LinkedIn capability interface, but needs some minor tweaking (too many keystrokes) to get the phone number into the record for example.
  • Because it is highly configurable, it takes a while to learn and configure the system properly. They charge for their initial training - worth it, but still a little pricey for a solo-operator like me.
Has s rich feature set and is highly configurable. Great if you want to add specific fields suited to your practice.
Read Paul Lipman's full review
Roger Hendrix | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 22, 2016

A YUGE improvement over Bullhorn

I am self-employed and own my recruiting business. I had spent nearly 20 years using Bullhorn as my contact management system software and saw the price triple, as functionality dropped, drastically. I find the social media function especially valuable, as I am able to locate my contacts by LinkedIn and Facebook.
  • It transitioned my previous contact database quite smoothly.
  • I find it fine as it is.
PCRecruiter is a seamless database system that allows simultaneous contact with LinkedIn and Facebook data.
Read Roger Hendrix's full review
Tom Lampl | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2016

Long Time User of PCR and Raving Fan

We are recruiters and everyone uses it. It is used daily to track everything from candidates, job openings, interviews, placements and of course reports. Our project coordinators find it very easy to add both companies and candidates linking them together as well and moving candidates to new companies. The search capabilities are very easy to use to prepare for new searches and projects.
  • I am not a computer person but find it easy to work with
  • Notes, tracking and linking candidates to companies
  • Holding history
  • Uploading candidates
  • Just simple with a lot of functions
  • Searching the database is very easy and preparing lists to call is simple. It is easy to expand or narrow searches as needed.
  • I love the interface between Outlook and PCR it makes it very easy to not have multiple screens to go back and forth to.
  • N/A
I have used PCRecruiter (PCR) for over 15 years. If every vendor that we work with was as good a PCR my life would be a lot better. The functions of the software meet all of our needs; customer service is extraordinary, if you have a suggestion they listen!
PCR has evolved over the years to keep up with new things that are happening like social media. As stated they listen to suggestions and take input seriously.
Read Tom Lampl's full review
Scott Rivers ✔ | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 30, 2016

The Alternative Solution That Provides Amazing Flexibility At A Great Price

We use PCRecruiter system wide at Cerca Talent. We use it for both recruiting and sales which is difficult for most other ATSs on the market. In looking for a reasonably priced applicant tracking system with all the functions of the major players, PCRecruiter has been the right solution for us for over 10 years.
  • Tremendously flexible to meet the needs of the organization and the user
  • Extremely reliable
  • Reasonably priced
  • Excellent Customer Support
  • We have used third party apps for analytics with PCRecruiter. We are waiting for their own solutions, which is expected late 2016 or early 2017. With that feature, there really isn't anything missing.
Well suited for any recruiting firm that is growing. The price per seat on PCRecruiter (PCR) is better than most of the others out there. You can find ATSs cheaper, but you can't find ATSs with the capabilities of PCRecruiter cheaper. Larger corporate HR groups would need to see if the functions of PCR are needed before implementation. I find that most HR functions are looking for connectivity with their HR systems and overall business systems. If you want a one-stop shop for everything from payroll to recruiting to employee benefits, PCRecruiter probably isn't for you right now. If you are looking for a solid applicant tracking system that will allow you to recruit from your candidates' pools, this could be it.
Read Scott Rivers ✔'s full review
Andy Forbes | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 18, 2016

Australians Give PCRyan a Call!

PCRecruiter is used to manage both recruitment job flow and business development activity. Having started my own business and currently working independently it is essential to the bulk of my day to day activities. Being able to customise different elements of the database means that I am able to search and categorise according to what matters most to my business. New options for attaching files through Outlook has improved workflow significantly.
  • It is value for money compared to some competitors, even after converting to Australian dollars. Other similarly priced solutions (and there are not many) do not provide the functionality and customisation options that PCRecruiter delivers.
  • Being located in Australia and having technical support in the US was daunting initially however the sales and training representatives for our region are on the front line when it comes to helping solve any issues or questions relating to functionality.
  • The ability to customise the database to suit your needs is one of PCRecruiter's greatest strengths. Being able to add and remove fields for companies, candidates and positions gives you the ability to construct a database that suits your business.
  • For users who have authorisation to delete files from the system there needs to be a confirm delete option as if you make a mistake and accidentally delete a file (which fortunately I have never done) the process to recover the file is a little tedious.
  • More options to improve workflow such as the ability to create a future follow up from an email and the ability to create more default fields so as to save time.
  • A way to more clearly distinguish candidates and client name records both from a visual and search perspective would be preferable.
PCRecruiter is very well suited to day to day recruitment tasks including client and candidate management, business development, job posting and job workflow. In particular, the workflow for business development activities is quite smooth. It is not particularly well suited for composing emails from within the database, however, the Outlook integration means that this is not a required function.
Read Andy Forbes's full review
Paul Cornell | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 28, 2016

PCRecruiter - more than just an ATS - This is real recruiting software

We provide a full range of Staffing, Recruiting, and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) services. PCRecruiter is the primary platform for our business. We use it for marketing our services as a CRM and for recruiting to manage the entire recruitment process. We use the integrated OCR mail program as our email client. We use the Contractor time sheet module which we export into QuickBooks for payroll with temporary/contract business. We use the web extension to power our job boards and automate the applicant process.
  • All client and candidate activities are tracked and documented in one place. This makes it very easy for our team to work collaboratively. For example all email correspondence is written to client or candidate record, sales calls, follow-up, etc. are all contained in one place.
  • We like the ability to customize fields and the work flow. We have created specific data field that are relevant to some of the niche markets we work. This has allowed us to quickly slice and dice our data for marketing and recruiting campaigns.
  • The Bulk email feature is very easy to use and we incorporate it into most of our marketing and recruiting campaigns and since it is fully integrated we see all of the activity associated with the client or candidate.
  • The RSS feed of jobs has allowed us to easily integrate with social media. when a position is posted into PCR it is automatically fed to multiple social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and twitter.
  • We use the calendar and Rollup list function to organize all of our recruiting and marketing campaigns. Rollups simplify the planning part of our business.
  • The metrics reporting is great. We are in a metrics driven business and with PCR we have automated most of the reporting such as interviews/hires, attempts/presentations, presentations/ interviews, etc.
  • Although PCRecruiter offers API's we would like to see a more Mobile friendly version. Especially for candidates when applying for a position.
  • Some of the administrative function still require writing a SQL query. For example there is no easy way to clear out a large number of old form letters and merging large numbers of duplicate records.
  • The basic web extension for clients is very limited. For example the position screen only shows the position title which if you have five positions with the title of "Sales Rep" in five different cities you can not to tell them apart.
I can say that from a recruiting perspective it is the best solution we have seen. We evaluate new / different packages each year and PCRecruiter is still the best we have seen. The product is very robust and may be a bit too complex for some applications.
Read Paul Cornell's full review
Mark Carlson, CPC | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2016

Scalable and easy to use

PCRecruiter is used by our entire organization to keep track of all facets of executive search.
  • PCRecruiter's integration with Outlook and social media is excellent and seamless.
  • Capture of data without having to perform double entry is excellent.
  • It is completely scalable, from single user to multiple.
  • Reporting functionality is easy to understand and implement.
  • Integration with our website was easy and implemented in a matter of minutes.
  • The platform allows us to use the tool on desktops, tablets, etc.
  • PCRecruiter could improve its reposting of items in social media - currently you need to go in to repost to your activity in things like LinkedIn.
PCRecruiter is well suited whether you conduct direct hire only, temp/contractors, or are blended. From sales to support, this group knows their product well and implement it quickly and efficiently working around your schedule.
Read Mark Carlson, CPC's full review
Anna Smietana | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 23, 2016

My organization uses PCR as its centralized database; we live and breathe PCR

PCRecruiter is being used across the entire organization. The main and major business problem we were able to address was the creation of a centralized database for all of our business groups to use for their clients that expand across several industries, verticals and locations.
  • PCRecruiter understands the value of the users input. Their ticketing system is designed for not only the submission of troubleshooting tickets but also features requests. We definitely take advantage of sharing ideas on what features/functions we'd like to see in their future releases.
  • PCRecruiter has a clear focus on what is needed in a systems infrastructure and it is only a matter of time when organizations wanting a true CRM/ATS wrapped into one will realize its potential.
  • PCRecruiter has a very hands on approach and that hand extends across the table of whiteboard sessions that they welcome on their lovely campus in Cleveland. We appreciate and take them up on their offers every time!
  • They are a smaller company and while that allows us to "know them" it does potentially lengthen the time for other items we'd like to see that are in more of a conceptual, R&D phase come to fruition.
  • They recently gave PCR a face-lift, however there is still room for improvement
  • We'd love to see better visuals in reporting and a bit more updates in the reporting module altogether.
PCRecruiter is always there ready and available' their technology is very user friendly and highly customizable.
Read Anna Smietana's full review
Dave Bevington | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 07, 2015

PCR Review #Outforbloodrecruiter

We use PCR as an Organization. We are an Executive Recruiting Firm. We use PCR to track data, organize, and solicit our Clients, Candidates, and to plan our days.
  • PCR is easy to use and very simple in terms of layout. It is very practical and well designed.
  • PCR allows us to capture all sorts of data down to the smallest detail. It makes things much more efficient in terms of data management and going paperless. Also, it is very simple to change MASS amounts of data in the system as well are inputting/exporting...
  • PCR almost never freezes or causes our computers to freeze.
  • PCR is accessible via mobile apps, making it convenient.
  • PCR support has been very helpful for training and technical issues as well as adding features
  • PCR allows us to function better as a team in terms of organization
  • PCR is extremely customizable
  • Some of PCR's search criteria is irrelevant and just takes up space and could be streamlined
  • Merging duplicates needs improving. You must have an exact field match to merge, and this can be very cumbersome with massive amounts of data. Also, when a resume is parsed, the safety nets for adding duplicates are often times useless.
  • I would like to be able to save search criteria in PCR besides the default
What will the integration process be like with our current data system? How easy will it be to search? Can we plan our calls using PCR? How easy is it to import and export data? How can we better organize our data? What are the other perks of PCR and how can it help us?
Read Dave Bevington's full review
Lee Anthony Iovino | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 15, 2014

PCRecruiter - A Robust Solution For Smaller Companies

We are a small government contracting firm with a small overhead recruiting staff and a limited budget. We use PCRecruiter for all applicant tracking and job posting functions. We use it to capture and track all recruiting-related information and to craft, edit, store and display all job openings on our website. We use the Outlook integration function to automatically log all communications with each candidate and for easy access to all candidate and job records.
  • PCRecruiter allows for extremely quick candidate entry and tracking of all candidate communications via the Outlook integration. All emails to and from a candidate are automatically logged in as part of that candidate's record.
  • It lets us quickly craft and post new job requirements directly to our website. PCR then disseminates our jobs out to some of the major job aggregators like Simply Hired and indeed. We can format our posts any way we like, and the web extension through PCRecruiter matches the look and feel of our website.
  • The ability to generate custom tabs for each candidate record is a unique and extremely useful feature of PCRecruiter. Using this, we can look at a candidate's contact info on one tab, then easily click another tab to view cost information, another for security info - up to ten tabs for each candidate record.
  • The MyPCR (home page) allows for the creation of a custom starting place. You can create shortcuts to custom searches that you use regularly, shortcuts to websites you visit frequently - you can even link to documents you use in the recruiting process, all from the starting page.
  • The integrated email module can be clunky and buggy. The only reason we would use it is for mass emailing - which is something we don't do. So for us, it isn't an issue, but if you are looking for a great mass emailing capability you may want to investigate this further with the folks at PCRecruiter.
  • They are usually a version behind in supporting popular browsers. You will want to check with them before upgrading the browser you use.
I have only personally used PCRecruiter in small company environments. In that capacity, it is a robust yet affordable option with features you won't see from other companies at this price point. I cannot comment on how well it works for larger companies with huge recruiting staffs. You will also get more out of PCRecruiter if you are fairly computer literate. If the thought of creating custom fields and custom searches gives you nightmares, you may want to look somewhere else.
Read Lee Anthony Iovino's full review
Peter Sewall MA | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2015

PCRECRUITER REVIEW

I used it previously at a recruiting firm.
  • Organizes candidates well.
  • Organizes clients well.
  • Helps you with organizing recruiting searches.
  • Helps with posting jobs.
  • Not the most intuitive product.
  • Results can be posted in a more meaningful fashion.
  • I'm not impressed with its navigation.
PCRecruiter is great for recruiting firms.
Read Peter Sewall MA's full review
Adriana Garza | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 21, 2014

The Best Applicant Tracking System

We currently use PCRecruiter in our Recruiting Department. It addresses business problems from the source of hire to a specific count of hires per month.
  • Organization - PCRecruiter allows you to stay organized and as long as you have an order on how to do certain processes, your work will be just fine.
  • Easy to use - Like all new programs, it takes some time to get the hang of it but once you get used to it, it is one of the easiest programs to learn and maneuver.
  • Report Options - PCRecruiter provides plenty of ways to pull a report. The fact that you can customize your reports is great so that you can pull all the info you need.
  • Customization - there are a few functions that do not work well with our company so if we could customize them to fit our company better, that would make PCR an even better program to utilize.
  • Updates - I don't receive too many emails in regards to updates so I will come across a few times that I cannot use PCR as I need to so it can become frustrating.
  • Alerts - if there was a function that would alert you for every inquiry, that would really help out instead of having to log in and see for yourself.
This program is well suited for any company that needs to keep track of one or more companies and employees and/or candidates within each. I would not recommend it if you have a very small company with minimal contacts.
Read Adriana Garza's full review
Nathan Swartzbaugh | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2014

Nathan Swartzbaugh's review

I used PCrecruiter while working with Sales Consultants of Dallas, one of the oldest executive recruiting firms within the MRI (Management Recruiters International) network. I quickly learned how to use the tool to assist the account executives in creating detailed lists of companies and cold and warm clients. PCRecruiter's ability to organize data, create advanced searches and save them to "Rollup lists", and send out email blasts to selected individuals was invaluable to our firm. PCRecruiter was the cornerstone of our business from data management to marketing. I can't see a recruiting firm dealing with high volume without the use of PCRecruiter.
  • Provide detailed entries for both target companies and existing/potential candidates.
  • Advanced search techniques to easily allow an account executive to find existing companies and candidates which meet their current needs
  • Detailed marketing tools such as email christmas layouts and other "email touches" to keep in contact with current and future partners.
  • Ease-of-Use from a graphical user interface standpoint
  • PC recruiter's system of searching then saving matching results to a rollup list was cumbersome for most
  • PCRecruiter could provide additional email templates for use.
PCrecruiter is suited for any recruiting entity which deals with a high volume of contact with companies and candidates. It may not be suited for low-volume entities.
Read Nathan Swartzbaugh's full review
Gabriel Peña | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 27, 2014

PCRecruiter, the gift and the curse

PCRecruiter was being utilized at my company as a recruitment tool in our Human Resources / Recruitment department. We specialized in recruitment of senior opportunities with credit unions across the country. It helped keep track of your many applicants by organizing them into a neat and manageable database. This system made it easy to find the most suitable candidate for each position with our numerous clients.
  • keyword recognition
  • detailed, advanced search system
  • easy navigation
  • user-friendly
  • Organized
  • glitchy
  • faster processing
  • compatibility
  • synchronization
  • complete operating system
What type of management style do you respond best to?
What is the working environment like at your current position?
What is your current compensation, and where would you like it to be?
What is your current commute? What commute time are you comfortable with?
What is the asset size of your current employer?
What applicable skills do you have?
Read Gabriel Peña's full review
Pallabi Ghosal | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 24, 2014

User Friendly Database

We use PCRecruiter to build a database of candidates that we have spoken to and who have sent resumes across to us. It helps us keep track of the candidates details for future use by other recruiters who might have roles to fit them into. Helps to reduce the time taken to screen a candidate.
  • Good search function.
  • Lots of options to filter searches.
  • User friendly.
  • The visuals could be made better - more modern and appealing.
  • Currently adding a resume has to be done on IE, it would be better if a user was not limited to their choice of browser.
PCRecruiter works well for the purpose for which my organization uses it (creating a database and tracking applicants). As mentioned, visuals could use an update.
Read Pallabi Ghosal's full review

Job Requisition Management (24)
6.0
Company Website Posting (23)
5.5
Publish to Social Media (17)
4.0
Job Search Site Posting (20)
6.6
Customized Application Form (20)
6.7
Resume Management (27)
6.5
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (27)
Candidate Search (27)
6.7
Applicant Tracking (26)
Collaboration (21)
6.6
Task Creation and Delegation (21)
6.3
Email Templates (27)
6.3
User Permissions (22)
Notifications and Alerts (22)
Reporting (25)

About PCRecruiter

PCRecruiter is a web-based system for candidate sourcing and placement, that combines the core functions of candidate tracking, job publishing, customer and contact relationship management with salesforce automation.

The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.

The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.