PCRecruiter is a web-based applicant tracking system designed for recruiters, staffing professionals, HR sourcing, RPO, and other sourcing and tracking roles. It offers a complete suite of recruitment CRM functions, including email and job board integrations, as well as telephony and API connections.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/vI/DB/MAZFEJ3VU1IC.PNGWe love & rely on PCRIt is used by each of the 7 recruiters on our team. We have over 5000 companies and 38,000 candidates in PCR and rely on it as 1 of our 2 major tools.,it gives us a complete history of the interviewing and hiring process. In 19 years we have had 6 occasions to use collection attorneys. In each case they have been amazed at the paper trail of correspondence we can create from the first contact to acceptance of an offer. We have collected our fee in every case w/o going to court as a result of the data in PCR.,PC Recruiter is easy to use. I guess I don't have any suggestions for improvement.,8,The most obvious ROI has been on collecting a bad or overdue debt. Attorneys are always amazed at the detailed paper trail we are able to provide through PCR.Great Value - A little "clicky"I use this applicant tracking system to track job openings, candidates, and clients, as well as to push jobs to my website. I am a solo recruiter.,Great Customer Service - they help solve your problems and answer questions! Configurable - Can easily set up the views of the different data sets to your personal preferences. Great roll-up lists. You can configure call lists fairly easily. Publishes jobs to your website (and other job boards). Tracks email and calls (through Ring-central API) so you have a record of your work. They have hooks into other systems via their APIKey. I can move data between applications using Zapier (although it is still a little rudimentary).,"Mouse intensive" - seems like a lot of keystrokes to get the work done - they should hire a human factors engineer to review the workflow. Needs a way to be able to text from within the application and record the text messages in the system. right now you have to click the text box and type everything in ring central. They are a little slow to release minor enhancements. Have great LinkedIn capability interface, but needs some minor tweaking (too many keystrokes) to get the phone number into the record for example. Because it is highly configurable, it takes a while to learn and configure the system properly. They charge for their initial training - worth it, but still a little pricey for a solo-operator like me.,7,Because I am a solo practitioner, with low volume recruiting, I don't use it to the fullest extent. So I'd say zero impact other than to track my information in case of discrepancies with clients. There is a learning curve, so it does take away time from your day to learn the system. Price is good.,Zoho Recruit, taleo and Crelate Talent,Calendly, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, RingCentralA YUGE improvement over BullhornI am self-employed and own my recruiting business. I had spent nearly 20 years using Bullhorn as my contact management system software and saw the price triple, as functionality dropped, drastically. I find the social media function especially valuable, as I am able to locate my contacts by LinkedIn and Facebook.,It transitioned my previous contact database quite smoothly.,I find it fine as it is.,10,It's quite a savings, while increasing functionality.,Bullhorn Recruitment CRMLong Time User of PCR and Raving FanWe are recruiters and everyone uses it. It is used daily to track everything from candidates, job openings, interviews, placements and of course reports. Our project coordinators find it very easy to add both companies and candidates linking them together as well and moving candidates to new companies. The search capabilities are very easy to use to prepare for new searches and projects.,I am not a computer person but find it easy to work with Notes, tracking and linking candidates to companies Holding history Uploading candidates Just simple with a lot of functions Searching the database is very easy and preparing lists to call is simple. It is easy to expand or narrow searches as needed. I love the interface between Outlook and PCR it makes it very easy to not have multiple screens to go back and forth to.,N/A,10,I have been doing the business for a long time and started when we did everything with paper , note cards and notebooks. PCR has made it very easy to search our database and track candidates. Adding new candidates has become a simple task Moving candidates to new companies is seemless The key is using the skill codes so you can find the companies and candidates [you] have in the database so you can recall them. The setup, in the beginning, will save a lot of time and help make money. Taking advantage of their interface with Outlook so who you need to be in touch with is in your phone directory is invaluable.,,No,10,No,When we switch computer systems early on they stayed with us the whole day to help with the transition. Now that is is cloud base that problem does not exist but I still feel that one of the companies strengths is that they care and take care of any issues that arise. I also love that they listen to suggestions as they seem to want to always improve the product.The Alternative Solution That Provides Amazing Flexibility At A Great PriceWe use PCRecruiter system wide at Cerca Talent. We use it for both recruiting and sales which is difficult for most other ATSs on the market. In looking for a reasonably priced applicant tracking system with all the functions of the major players, PCRecruiter has been the right solution for us for over 10 years.,Tremendously flexible to meet the needs of the organization and the user Extremely reliable Reasonably priced Excellent Customer Support,We have used third party apps for analytics with PCRecruiter. We are waiting for their own solutions, which is expected late 2016 or early 2017. With that feature, there really isn't anything missing.,10,You need to spend the time necessary to learn the product. It's not necessarily a con, but more an investment. You will get as much out of this product as you put in. Spend the time with the training department and implementation team to explain exactly what you are trying to do and they can make it happen. Another option is to ask them for best practices... either way, if you are willing to learn how to use the product, it will pay off tremendously.,Bullhorn CRM, Oracle HCM Cloud (including Taleo) and iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite,Google Drive, QuickBooks Online, MailChimp, LinkedIn Talent, RingCentral
Windows, Mac, Windows IIS Server for On Premise Hosting
PCRecruiter

PCRecruiter Reviews

PCRecruiter
Top Rated Award
Filter 39 vetted PCRecruiter reviews and ratings
July 02, 2018

PCRecruiter Review: "We love & rely on PCR"

• it gives us a complete history of the interviewing and hiring process.
  • In 19 years we have had 6 occasions to use collection attorneys. In each case they have been amazed at the paper trail of correspondence we can create from the first contact to acceptance of an offer. We have collected our fee in every case w/o going to court as a result of the data in PCR.
  • PC Recruiter is easy to use. I guess I don't have any suggestions for improvement.
It works well for us. We have 7 recruiters and are able to share info on candidates and client history quickly and easily on PCR.
Read Mike Reed's full review
November 09, 2017

PCRecruiter Review: "Great Value - A little "clicky""

• Great Customer Service - they help solve your problems and answer questions!
  • Configurable - Can easily set up the views of the different data sets to your personal preferences.
  • Great roll-up lists. You can configure call lists fairly easily.
  • Publishes jobs to your website (and other job boards).
  • Tracks email and calls (through Ring-central API) so you have a record of your work.
  • They have hooks into other systems via their APIKey. I can move data between applications using Zapier (although it is still a little rudimentary).
  • "Mouse intensive" - seems like a lot of keystrokes to get the work done - they should hire a human factors engineer to review the workflow.
  • Needs a way to be able to text from within the application and record the text messages in the system. right now you have to click the text box and type everything in ring central.
  • They are a little slow to release minor enhancements. Have great LinkedIn capability interface, but needs some minor tweaking (too many keystrokes) to get the phone number into the record for example.
  • Because it is highly configurable, it takes a while to learn and configure the system properly. They charge for their initial training - worth it, but still a little pricey for a solo-operator like me.
Has s rich feature set and is highly configurable. Great if you want to add specific fields suited to your practice.
Read Paul Lipman's full review
December 22, 2016

PCRecruiter Review: "A YUGE improvement over Bullhorn"

• It transitioned my previous contact database quite smoothly.
  • I find it fine as it is.
PCRecruiter is a seamless database system that allows simultaneous contact with LinkedIn and Facebook data.
Read Roger Hendrix's full review
December 05, 2016

PCRecruiter Review: "Long Time User of PCR and Raving Fan"

• I am not a computer person but find it easy to work with
  • Notes, tracking and linking candidates to companies
  • Holding history
  • Uploading candidates
  • Just simple with a lot of functions
  • Searching the database is very easy and preparing lists to call is simple. It is easy to expand or narrow searches as needed.
  • I love the interface between Outlook and PCR it makes it very easy to not have multiple screens to go back and forth to.
  • N/A
I have used PCRecruiter (PCR) for over 15 years. If every vendor that we work with was as good a PCR my life would be a lot better. The functions of the software meet all of our needs; customer service is extraordinary, if you have a suggestion they listen!
PCR has evolved over the years to keep up with new things that are happening like social media. As stated they listen to suggestions and take input seriously.
Read Tom Lampl's full review
November 30, 2016

PCRecruiter Review: "The Alternative Solution That Provides Amazing Flexibility At A Great Price"

• Tremendously flexible to meet the needs of the organization and the user
  • Extremely reliable
  • Reasonably priced
  • Excellent Customer Support
  • We have used third party apps for analytics with PCRecruiter. We are waiting for their own solutions, which is expected late 2016 or early 2017. With that feature, there really isn't anything missing.
Well suited for any recruiting firm that is growing. The price per seat on PCRecruiter (PCR) is better than most of the others out there. You can find ATSs cheaper, but you can't find ATSs with the capabilities of PCRecruiter cheaper. Larger corporate HR groups would need to see if the functions of PCR are needed before implementation. I find that most HR functions are looking for connectivity with their HR systems and overall business systems. If you want a one-stop shop for everything from payroll to recruiting to employee benefits, PCRecruiter probably isn't for you right now. If you are looking for a solid applicant tracking system that will allow you to recruit from your candidates' pools, this could be it.
Read Scott Rivers ✔'s full review
November 18, 2016

PCRecruiter Review: "Australians Give PCRyan a Call!"

PCRecruiter is used to manage both recruitment job flow and business development activity. Having started my own business and currently working independently it is essential to the bulk of my day to day activities. Being able to customise different elements of the database means that I am able to search and categorise according to what matters most to my business. New options for attaching files through Outlook has improved workflow significantly.
  • It is value for money compared to some competitors, even after converting to Australian dollars. Other similarly priced solutions (and there are not many) do not provide the functionality and customisation options that PCRecruiter delivers.
  • Being located in Australia and having technical support in the US was daunting initially however the sales and training representatives for our region are on the front line when it comes to helping solve any issues or questions relating to functionality.
  • The ability to customise the database to suit your needs is one of PCRecruiter's greatest strengths. Being able to add and remove fields for companies, candidates and positions gives you the ability to construct a database that suits your business.
  • For users who have authorisation to delete files from the system there needs to be a confirm delete option as if you make a mistake and accidentally delete a file (which fortunately I have never done) the process to recover the file is a little tedious.
  • More options to improve workflow such as the ability to create a future follow up from an email and the ability to create more default fields so as to save time.
  • A way to more clearly distinguish candidates and client name records both from a visual and search perspective would be preferable.
PCRecruiter is very well suited to day to day recruitment tasks including client and candidate management, business development, job posting and job workflow. In particular, the workflow for business development activities is quite smooth. It is not particularly well suited for composing emails from within the database, however, the Outlook integration means that this is not a required function.
Read Andy Forbes's full review
April 28, 2016

Review: "PCRecruiter - more than just an ATS - This is real recruiting software"

We provide a full range of Staffing, Recruiting, and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) services. PCRecruiter is the primary platform for our business. We use it for marketing our services as a CRM and for recruiting to manage the entire recruitment process. We use the integrated OCR mail program as our email client. We use the Contractor time sheet module which we export into QuickBooks for payroll with temporary/contract business. We use the web extension to power our job boards and automate the applicant process.
  • All client and candidate activities are tracked and documented in one place. This makes it very easy for our team to work collaboratively. For example all email correspondence is written to client or candidate record, sales calls, follow-up, etc. are all contained in one place.
  • We like the ability to customize fields and the work flow. We have created specific data field that are relevant to some of the niche markets we work. This has allowed us to quickly slice and dice our data for marketing and recruiting campaigns.
  • The Bulk email feature is very easy to use and we incorporate it into most of our marketing and recruiting campaigns and since it is fully integrated we see all of the activity associated with the client or candidate.
  • The RSS feed of jobs has allowed us to easily integrate with social media. when a position is posted into PCR it is automatically fed to multiple social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and twitter.
  • We use the calendar and Rollup list function to organize all of our recruiting and marketing campaigns. Rollups simplify the planning part of our business.
  • The metrics reporting is great. We are in a metrics driven business and with PCR we have automated most of the reporting such as interviews/hires, attempts/presentations, presentations/ interviews, etc.
  • Although PCRecruiter offers API's we would like to see a more Mobile friendly version. Especially for candidates when applying for a position.
  • Some of the administrative function still require writing a SQL query. For example there is no easy way to clear out a large number of old form letters and merging large numbers of duplicate records.
  • The basic web extension for clients is very limited. For example the position screen only shows the position title which if you have five positions with the title of "Sales Rep" in five different cities you can not to tell them apart.
I can say that from a recruiting perspective it is the best solution we have seen. We evaluate new / different packages each year and PCRecruiter is still the best we have seen. The product is very robust and may be a bit too complex for some applications.
Read Paul Cornell's full review
March 16, 2016

PCRecruiter Review: "Scalable and easy to use"

PCRecruiter is used by our entire organization to keep track of all facets of executive search.
  • PCRecruiter's integration with Outlook and social media is excellent and seamless.
  • Capture of data without having to perform double entry is excellent.
  • It is completely scalable, from single user to multiple.
  • Reporting functionality is easy to understand and implement.
  • Integration with our website was easy and implemented in a matter of minutes.
  • The platform allows us to use the tool on desktops, tablets, etc.
  • PCRecruiter could improve its reposting of items in social media - currently you need to go in to repost to your activity in things like LinkedIn.
PCRecruiter is well suited whether you conduct direct hire only, temp/contractors, or are blended. From sales to support, this group knows their product well and implement it quickly and efficiently working around your schedule.
Read Mark Carlson, CPC's full review
February 23, 2016

PCRecruiter Review: "My organization uses PCR as its centralized database; we live and breathe PCR"

PCRecruiter is being used across the entire organization. The main and major business problem we were able to address was the creation of a centralized database for all of our business groups to use for their clients that expand across several industries, verticals and locations.
  • PCRecruiter understands the value of the users input. Their ticketing system is designed for not only the submission of troubleshooting tickets but also features requests. We definitely take advantage of sharing ideas on what features/functions we'd like to see in their future releases.
  • PCRecruiter has a clear focus on what is needed in a systems infrastructure and it is only a matter of time when organizations wanting a true CRM/ATS wrapped into one will realize its potential.
  • PCRecruiter has a very hands on approach and that hand extends across the table of whiteboard sessions that they welcome on their lovely campus in Cleveland. We appreciate and take them up on their offers every time!
  • They are a smaller company and while that allows us to "know them" it does potentially lengthen the time for other items we'd like to see that are in more of a conceptual, R&D phase come to fruition.
  • They recently gave PCR a face-lift, however there is still room for improvement
  • We'd love to see better visuals in reporting and a bit more updates in the reporting module altogether.
PCRecruiter is always there ready and available' their technology is very user friendly and highly customizable.
Read Anna Smietana's full review
April 07, 2015

PCRecruiter: "PCR Review #Outforbloodrecruiter"

We use PCR as an Organization. We are an Executive Recruiting Firm. We use PCR to track data, organize, and solicit our Clients, Candidates, and to plan our days.
  • PCR is easy to use and very simple in terms of layout. It is very practical and well designed.
  • PCR allows us to capture all sorts of data down to the smallest detail. It makes things much more efficient in terms of data management and going paperless. Also, it is very simple to change MASS amounts of data in the system as well are inputting/exporting...
  • PCR almost never freezes or causes our computers to freeze.
  • PCR is accessible via mobile apps, making it convenient.
  • PCR support has been very helpful for training and technical issues as well as adding features
  • PCR allows us to function better as a team in terms of organization
  • PCR is extremely customizable
  • Some of PCR's search criteria is irrelevant and just takes up space and could be streamlined
  • Merging duplicates needs improving. You must have an exact field match to merge, and this can be very cumbersome with massive amounts of data. Also, when a resume is parsed, the safety nets for adding duplicates are often times useless.
  • I would like to be able to save search criteria in PCR besides the default
What will the integration process be like with our current data system? How easy will it be to search? Can we plan our calls using PCR? How easy is it to import and export data? How can we better organize our data? What are the other perks of PCR and how can it help us?
Read Dave Bevington's full review
December 15, 2014

Review: "PCRecruiter - A Robust Solution For Smaller Companies"

We are a small government contracting firm with a small overhead recruiting staff and a limited budget. We use PCRecruiter for all applicant tracking and job posting functions. We use it to capture and track all recruiting-related information and to craft, edit, store and display all job openings on our website. We use the Outlook integration function to automatically log all communications with each candidate and for easy access to all candidate and job records.
  • PCRecruiter allows for extremely quick candidate entry and tracking of all candidate communications via the Outlook integration. All emails to and from a candidate are automatically logged in as part of that candidate's record.
  • It lets us quickly craft and post new job requirements directly to our website. PCR then disseminates our jobs out to some of the major job aggregators like Simply Hired and indeed. We can format our posts any way we like, and the web extension through PCRecruiter matches the look and feel of our website.
  • The ability to generate custom tabs for each candidate record is a unique and extremely useful feature of PCRecruiter. Using this, we can look at a candidate's contact info on one tab, then easily click another tab to view cost information, another for security info - up to ten tabs for each candidate record.
  • The MyPCR (home page) allows for the creation of a custom starting place. You can create shortcuts to custom searches that you use regularly, shortcuts to websites you visit frequently - you can even link to documents you use in the recruiting process, all from the starting page.
  • The integrated email module can be clunky and buggy. The only reason we would use it is for mass emailing - which is something we don't do. So for us, it isn't an issue, but if you are looking for a great mass emailing capability you may want to investigate this further with the folks at PCRecruiter.
  • They are usually a version behind in supporting popular browsers. You will want to check with them before upgrading the browser you use.
I have only personally used PCRecruiter in small company environments. In that capacity, it is a robust yet affordable option with features you won't see from other companies at this price point. I cannot comment on how well it works for larger companies with huge recruiting staffs. You will also get more out of PCRecruiter if you are fairly computer literate. If the thought of creating custom fields and custom searches gives you nightmares, you may want to look somewhere else.
Read Lee Anthony Iovino's full review
February 25, 2015

"PCRECRUITER REVIEW"

I used it previously at a recruiting firm.
  • Organizes candidates well.
  • Organizes clients well.
  • Helps you with organizing recruiting searches.
  • Helps with posting jobs.
  • Not the most intuitive product.
  • Results can be posted in a more meaningful fashion.
  • I'm not impressed with its navigation.
PCRecruiter is great for recruiting firms.
Read Peter Sewall MA's full review
January 21, 2014

PCRecruiter Review: "The Best Applicant Tracking System"

We currently use PCRecruiter in our Recruiting Department. It addresses business problems from the source of hire to a specific count of hires per month.
  • Organization - PCRecruiter allows you to stay organized and as long as you have an order on how to do certain processes, your work will be just fine.
  • Easy to use - Like all new programs, it takes some time to get the hang of it but once you get used to it, it is one of the easiest programs to learn and maneuver.
  • Report Options - PCRecruiter provides plenty of ways to pull a report. The fact that you can customize your reports is great so that you can pull all the info you need.
  • Customization - there are a few functions that do not work well with our company so if we could customize them to fit our company better, that would make PCR an even better program to utilize.
  • Updates - I don't receive too many emails in regards to updates so I will come across a few times that I cannot use PCR as I need to so it can become frustrating.
  • Alerts - if there was a function that would alert you for every inquiry, that would really help out instead of having to log in and see for yourself.
This program is well suited for any company that needs to keep track of one or more companies and employees and/or candidates within each. I would not recommend it if you have a very small company with minimal contacts.
Read Adriana Garza's full review
February 01, 2014

PCRecruiter: "Nathan Swartzbaugh's review"

I used PCrecruiter while working with Sales Consultants of Dallas, one of the oldest executive recruiting firms within the MRI (Management Recruiters International) network. I quickly learned how to use the tool to assist the account executives in creating detailed lists of companies and cold and warm clients. PCRecruiter's ability to organize data, create advanced searches and save them to "Rollup lists", and send out email blasts to selected individuals was invaluable to our firm. PCRecruiter was the cornerstone of our business from data management to marketing. I can't see a recruiting firm dealing with high volume without the use of PCRecruiter.
  • Provide detailed entries for both target companies and existing/potential candidates.
  • Advanced search techniques to easily allow an account executive to find existing companies and candidates which meet their current needs
  • Detailed marketing tools such as email christmas layouts and other "email touches" to keep in contact with current and future partners.
  • Ease-of-Use from a graphical user interface standpoint
  • PC recruiter's system of searching then saving matching results to a rollup list was cumbersome for most
  • PCRecruiter could provide additional email templates for use.
PCrecruiter is suited for any recruiting entity which deals with a high volume of contact with companies and candidates. It may not be suited for low-volume entities.
Read Nathan Swartzbaugh's full review
January 27, 2014

User Review: "PCRecruiter, the gift and the curse"

PCRecruiter was being utilized at my company as a recruitment tool in our Human Resources / Recruitment department. We specialized in recruitment of senior opportunities with credit unions across the country. It helped keep track of your many applicants by organizing them into a neat and manageable database. This system made it easy to find the most suitable candidate for each position with our numerous clients.
  • keyword recognition
  • detailed, advanced search system
  • easy navigation
  • user-friendly
  • Organized
  • glitchy
  • faster processing
  • compatibility
  • synchronization
  • complete operating system
What type of management style do you respond best to?
What is the working environment like at your current position?
What is your current compensation, and where would you like it to be?
What is your current commute? What commute time are you comfortable with?
What is the asset size of your current employer?
What applicable skills do you have?
Read Gabriel Peña's full review
January 24, 2014

PCRecruiter Review: "User Friendly Database"

We use PCRecruiter to build a database of candidates that we have spoken to and who have sent resumes across to us. It helps us keep track of the candidates details for future use by other recruiters who might have roles to fit them into. Helps to reduce the time taken to screen a candidate.
  • Good search function.
  • Lots of options to filter searches.
  • User friendly.
  • The visuals could be made better - more modern and appealing.
  • Currently adding a resume has to be done on IE, it would be better if a user was not limited to their choice of browser.
PCRecruiter works well for the purpose for which my organization uses it (creating a database and tracking applicants). As mentioned, visuals could use an update.
Read Pallabi Ghosal's full review
January 21, 2014

PCRecruiter Review: "Data Entry"

PCRecruiter is being used to save candidate, company and position information for our recruiters. It is also used to create and generate reports.
  • Organization - I like that you can search for a candidate several ways. You can search for a candidate by the company and location, by first and last name and through recent activity.
  • Notes - I've found in my recent experience that adding notes is easy and helpful. Adding notes is helpful to our system in keeping track of important details on the companies and candidates we work with.
  • Categories - these are useful to keep candidates and companies sorted properly and easier to search. When searching through companies we now have a field that specifies the location type. This makes it easier to see where the company's headquarters is located.
  • Sometimes I need a little more information to make sure I am selecting the right candidate. Especially if the candidate has a name like John Smith. I would like for the search list to show the username when pulling up candidates in order to save time.
  • When adding candidates to PCR I noticed the copy and paste board does not copy the LinkedIn addresses and I would like to see that updated. Its just one extra step that would make things easier if updated.
  • PDF resumes have to be attached instead of copy and pasted under resume. It would be nice if there was a way to make the two work together. Instead of having to open an attachment.
I cant compare PCR to another database, so my rating is an 8 based on its functionality. My use is limited because I only enter data into PCR and do not pull data from it. I believe for my use PCR does a great job with recording, sorting, and searching data making it easy for our recruiters to collect and find useful information on companies and candidates they are working with.
Read Jamie Clayton's full review
April 11, 2016

PCRecruiter Review: "Highly Functional, very adaptable and great customer support."

I am the IT and business consultant to a medium sized recruiter/placement business that specializes in a niche market across USA.

As a medium sized business we did not want to fund a custom built program but needed the flexibility to be able to adapt the system in a similar fashion to having our own purpose built system and internal developers.

I first evaluated PCRecruiter (PCR) against several competing products in mid 2008 and found it to be the most versatile for our purpose. The only program of its type that delivered everything we needed, plus expansion possibilities, was PCRecruiter. Periodically I conduct a similar review for the business and have yet to find a system that offers an advantage over PCRecruiter.

In the 8 years since we started using PCRecruiter we have expanded the system with several customized modules which have been possible within the system due to its flexible architecture.
  • Cradle to grave tracking of candidates that are interested in finding jobs.
  • Complete lifecycle monitoring and controlling the recruiting process with employers.
  • PCR 8 was a bit clunky and Unix like but the new PCR 9 seems to have sorted that out and become a better web based system.
April 27, 2016

User Review: "PCRecruiter 9-It is Great!"

Our transition to PCRecruiter 9 in February 2015 was almost seamless.
  • We had to learn which items to open on the screens and a few navigation tricks but this has been the easiest transition in our 15 year computer software experience.
  • I find I 'enjoy" working the software. There is a "rhythm" to moving through the screens adding or editing data.
  • The new Resume " grabber" is awesome and a significant time saver.
  • Calender planning changes for long forward months - 6 mos or longer are cumbersome. Pre 9 was much better.
March 04, 2016

User Review: "PCRecruiter 9 Update"

Our office has used PCRecruiter for six years, and we just moved up to the newer PCRecruiter 9 in January. We love it! We took Main Sequence's advice and signed up with RingCentral and linked it to PCRecruiter. We absolutely love the SMS function, and it's served us well for mass-texting clients and candidates. Killer functionality. The PCRecruiter Capture plugin for Chrome is a huge time saver for entering contacts, and we all seriously love the mobile app too. Main Sequence does a great job.
  • Ease of use
  • Some of the functionality that was available in version 8 is no longer available in 9 (windows cannot be separated, freeze panes in rollup lists is not available), it's not big things, but still pretty annoying.
Any large number of contacts would be well managed by this system.
April 07, 2015

"PCRecruiter Review"

We used PCRecruiter as our applicant tracking system. It was involved in every aspect of the recruiting process; from primary screening, to phone interviews, to scheduling interviews, and offers. We kept all of our thoughts about each applicant by using PCRecruiter; it was a great way to organize out thoughts on each of the applicants.
  • Organization of thoughts.
  • Streamlined process.
  • Templates for use.
  • Not exactly "user-friendly".
  • Does not have ability to work on different web browsers
  • No mobility access.
I think it is a good tool to use for a mid-sized company. There are too many caveats for it to be manageable for larger corporations. The tool has a lot of quirks that you have to trouble shoot before really learning the tool. It would be a wise investment to create some mobility access in order to make the tool more easily accessible and readily available.
March 02, 2015

User Review: "PCRecruiter Analysis"

When I used PCRecruiter, it was being used an Applicant Tracking System. There was some invovlvement from other departments who were involved in the hiring process. The business problem that is was addressing was ensuring organization in the interviewing and hiring process.
  • Allows you to search for candidates in the database.
  • Allows you to send out email templates to potential candidates.
  • Allows you to track the process of a candidate.
  • Allows you to enter candidates into the system.
  • PCRecruiter is designed to be used by a staffing firm so it was difficult at times to be used as an applicant tracking system for an organization.
  • Making sure to refresh the page to ensure the information was actually added.
I don't think there were situations where PCRecruiter was more appropriate.
February 28, 2015

PCRecruiter Review: "Good and bad!"

PCRecruiter was used as a system to manage the records for our candidates. We were an IT Staffing firm. It was used across the whole organization. It helped to keep track of our daily interactions with the candidates and also track the submissions, interviews and final placements.
  • Tracks the progress of candidate through the interview/submission process.
  • Helps search for candidates with the given search parameters.
  • Helps manage job orders.
  • The PCRecruiter version that we had did not have any features for eliminating duplicate records.
Some key questions to ask are:

• Is someone going to manage removing duplicate records?
  • Does the staff have basic computer knowledge to comprehend and use this software?
February 27, 2015

"PCRecruiter Review"

PCRecruiter is mainly used by our recruiting department to track candidates in our pipelines. We also keep documents/notes pertaining to our employees in the files. It also houses all of our current openings which pull over to our website and other posting sites.
  • Allows you to link candidates to job requisitions and then allows you to build custom reports to pull this data out of the system.
  • Keeps associations and allows you to track referrals.
  • Allow for custom fields so the files are specific to your company and structure.
  • Can bulk/mass email out of the system.
  • Would like to be able to track where candidates apply from. Currently we have applicants tell us where they learned about our company.
  • Don't allow candidates to duplicate their files - can't add to system if email address is already there. Help better prevent creating duplicate files.
With PCRecruiter users are able to track multiple companies, positions and candidates and can make links/connections between all of these.

Job Requisition Management (16)
Company Website Posting (16)
Publish to Social Media (12)
Job Search Site Posting (14)
Customized Application Form (14)
Resume Management (18)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (18)
Candidate Search (18)
Applicant Tracking (17)
Collaboration (13)
Task Creation and Delegation (14)
6.6
Email Templates (18)
User Permissions (14)
Notifications and Alerts (16)
6.0
Reporting (16)
6.0

About PCRecruiter

PCRecruiter is a web-based system for candidate sourcing and placement, that combines the core functions of candidate tracking, job publishing, customer and contact relationship management with salesforce automation.

The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.

The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.