Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PCRecruiter, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.
The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.
- Supported: MS Outlook Integration
- Supported: User-Configurable Screen Layouts and Fields
- Supported: Job Posting
- Supported: Custom Forms
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac, Windows IIS Server for On Premise Hosting|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Others Upon Request|
- Faster lead input and conversion
- We have made more deals through being more organized
- Some of our Associates have gone almost all paperless
- The mass mailer function had help generate leads quicker
- We definitely spend less time researching
- Time savings: PCRecruiter saves our company countless hours of time by allowing us to search company & candidate info from our desktop.
- Cost savings: PCRecruiter saves our recruiters time by allowing them to search for qualified candidates by keywords. This has eliminated the need to search through resumes and applications to find candidates. This has also made our recruiters more productive. PCR allows us to work smarter not harder.
- PCRecruiter pays for its self by giving your company an advantage over your competitors. Your team will be filling open job orders while your competition is looking through file cabinets.
- I have personally worked on 3 start ups, all using PCR. It is a relatively easy process.
- The training team or service staff are always available to offer timely assistance. They have a chat mode online or an 800 # where they can be reached quickly.
- The web version has made it possible to work anyplace. The PCRecruiter App allows you to find information or a cell number quickly when you are away from your office. I have also used the PCR App on my iPad when I need to work while on vacation on more occasions than I would like to admit.
- I started my own company some time back. When I investigated the pricing on PCR for an initial single user, it seemed very expensive for a start-up.
- Hard to say in terms of $$$
- It worked well over the years for us
- Lagging in innovation and user interface
- Too many clicks to get around
- It has shined on our recruitment procedures with positive ROI.
- PCRecruiter has lead to achievements of our objectives.
- Able to calculate true cost of hire per source
- Able to calculate business brought in per sales person
- Able to calculate revenue earned per recruiter
- It is and has been the backbone of our business for years
- Most of the time it doesn't require much effort to get things done
- the difficulty searching the internal database costs time and perhaps missed opportunities
- Improves the speed of the entire pipeline from intake through placement and billing
- Saves time and that saves money to have everything in one application that's easy to use
- Saves time in organizing the entire workflow, excellent tools for this, big time saver
- Negative - it takes a long time to parses resumes into the system when you have a big chunk of resumes.
- The presentation feature is very professional and impresses each and every client I use it for.
- PCRecruiter organizes all applicants under one or more jobs in a very clear way.
- Reporting is extremely difficult to understand and do, and when I do report the actual report looks jenky.
- We couldn't run our business without it
- [I feel there are] too many steps and takes a lot of time, wastes time, negative impact
- My business had grown every year by over 20%.
- PC Recruiter keeps us organized so we know who is working on which assignments and presenting candidates to avoid miscommunication.
- PC Capture is terrific and keeping candidate data current.
- We were drowning in printed resumes until we started with PCR.
- We were able to scale our business by 10X the revenue that we could have prior to using this.
- Success in hiring plays a fundamental role for the company with the links they have with income and losses of money.
- The most obvious ROI has been on collecting a bad or overdue debt. Attorneys are always amazed at the detailed paper trail we are able to provide through PCR.
- Easy crm, so easy to manage contacts
- It's definitely a major part of the placements I do.
- As I said, it is very old looking, which I think feels like the return on investment is not as good.
- It does not always work well, which also feels like the return on investment is not as good.
- PCR makes it easier for the recruiters in their daily work life giving them more time to work on new leads.
- I would get it again if I had the opportunity to go back and do it differently.
- PCRecruiter has had a big impact on our organization of data.
- PCRecruiter has a positive impact on my bottom line.
- PCRecruiter has been an excellent ROI for us, due to ease of use, price, ability to "talk" to LinkedIn and being cloud-based.
- Having gone from a system that was in-house, we found it to be more expensive than we would like, but compared to other similar products, PCRecruiter is priced well.
- Because I am a solo practitioner, with low volume recruiting, I don't use it to the fullest extent. So I'd say zero impact other than to track my information in case of discrepancies with clients.
- There is a learning curve, so it does take away time from your day to learn the system.
- Price is good.
- It's quite a savings, while increasing functionality.