Long term user of PCR

We utilize PCR throughout our business processes including business development, candidate tracking, client management and sourcing.

I am a very solid PCR supporter!!

We are a boutique Executive Search Firm. We were early and initial adaptors of using PCR as our ATS system and assisted in some of the …

PCRecruiter Is Just OK

It is being used for our recruiting department and operations. It is our ATS for our recruiting needs and operations use it to track open …

We love & rely on PCR

It is used by each of the 7 recruiters on our team. We have over 5000 companies and 38,000 candidates in PCR and rely on it as 1 of our 2 …

Basic

On Premise
per user/per month

• Setup fee required

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a web-based system for candidate sourcing and placement, that combines the core functions of candidate tracking, job publishing, customer and contact relationship management with salesforce automation.

The vendor reports that PCRecruiter has tens of thousands of daily users in over seventy countries around the world.

The vendor also says that PCRecruiter is flexible and appropriate for a range of business models, including permanent or contract placement, candidate sourcing, corporate candidates sourcing, RPO, etc.

PCRecruiter Features

• Supported: MS Outlook Integration
  • Supported: User-Configurable Screen Layouts and Fields
  • Supported: Job Posting
  • Supported: Custom Forms

PCRecruiter Screenshots

Name Search and Custom Name LayoutAdding an appointment to the built-in calendar.Full Microsoft Outlook EmbedMobile-friendly and fully customizable job board.Analytics for team and individual KPIsMobile app for Recruiters and for Contract EmployeesConfigurable Applicant Pipeline

PCRecruiter Downloadables

PCRecruiter Integrations

PCRecruiter Competitors

PCRecruiter Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac, Windows IIS Server for On Premise Hosting
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Others Upon Request

Alternatives

What is PCRecruiter?

PCRecruiter is a web-based recruiting platform. It supports candidate sourcing and placement via candidate tracking, job advertising, CRM, applicant tracking, and salesforce automation.

What is PCRecruiter's best feature?

Reviewers rate Performance highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses PCRecruiter?

The most common users of PCRecruiter are from Small Businesses and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.

• Negative - it takes a long time to parses resumes into the system when you have a big chunk of resumes.
  • The presentation feature is very professional and impresses each and every client I use it for.
  • PCRecruiter organizes all applicants under one or more jobs in a very clear way.
  • Reporting is extremely difficult to understand and do, and when I do report the actual report looks jenky.
Ray Fisher | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Time savings: PCRecruiter saves our company countless hours of time by allowing us to search company & candidate info from our desktop.
  • Cost savings: PCRecruiter saves our recruiters time by allowing them to search for qualified candidates by keywords. This has eliminated the need to search through resumes and applications to find candidates. This has also made our recruiters more productive. PCR allows us to work smarter not harder.
  • PCRecruiter pays for its self by giving your company an advantage over your competitors. Your team will be filling open job orders while your competition is looking through file cabinets.
Sylvia Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I have personally worked on 3 start ups, all using PCR. It is a relatively easy process.
  • The training team or service staff are always available to offer timely assistance. They have a chat mode online or an 800 # where they can be reached quickly.
  • The web version has made it possible to work anyplace. The PCRecruiter App allows you to find information or a cell number quickly when you are away from your office. I have also used the PCR App on my iPad when I need to work while on vacation on more occasions than I would like to admit.
  • I started my own company some time back. When I investigated the pricing on PCR for an initial single user, it seemed very expensive for a start-up.
Rik Yerzik | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Improves the speed of the entire pipeline from intake through placement and billing
  • Saves time and that saves money to have everything in one application that's easy to use
  • Saves time in organizing the entire workflow, excellent tools for this, big time saver
Bonnie Lewinstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • My business had grown every year by over 20%.
  • PC Recruiter keeps us organized so we know who is working on which assignments and presenting candidates to avoid miscommunication.
  • PC Capture is terrific and keeping candidate data current.
Paul Lipman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Because I am a solo practitioner, with low volume recruiting, I don't use it to the fullest extent. So I'd say zero impact other than to track my information in case of discrepancies with clients.
  • There is a learning curve, so it does take away time from your day to learn the system.
  • Price is good.
Tom Lampl | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I have been doing the business for a long time and started when we did everything with paper , note cards and notebooks. PCR has made it very easy to search our database and track candidates.
  • Adding new candidates has become a simple task
  • Moving candidates to new companies is seemless
  • The key is using the skill codes so you can find the companies and candidates [you] have in the database so you can recall them. The setup, in the beginning, will save a lot of time and help make money.
  • Taking advantage of their interface with Outlook so who you need to be in touch with is in your phone directory is invaluable.
Scott Rivers ✔ | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • You need to spend the time necessary to learn the product. It's not necessarily a con, but more an investment. You will get as much out of this product as you put in. Spend the time with the training department and implementation team to explain exactly what you are trying to do and they can make it happen. Another option is to ask them for best practices... either way, if you are willing to learn how to use the product, it will pay off tremendously.
Andy Forbes | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The relatively low operating costs enables money to be spent elsewhere on candidate sourcing solutions.
  • The Android app means that you never have to worry about noting candidate or client contact details before going on the road.
  • The job board is a handy addition which saves spending more money on specific job posting solutions.