May 14, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
STI-TEC utilizes PCRecruiter in a few ways. Since we are a federal contractor, we've modified it a bit and use the company records to organize and track our contracts. Our recruiting team also uses it as an ATS and to post open positions.
- It's easy to pick up the basics, but also robust enough that after using it daily for almost a year, I'm still learning new functions.
- Some of the ATS I've used in the past felt like they were designed by someone who doesn't understand recruiting, PCRecruiter has the feel of someone who has recruited was involved in the design of the system.
- Roll-Ups. I've always kept spreadsheets of available candidates that I've spoken with. Roll-Ups allows me to integrate those list into the ATS to make it a one-stop shop as well as the ability to share that information with other team members.
- The Customer Service of Main Sequence has been outstanding. Everyone I've dealt with for support issues as well as implementing the Job Board add on has been top notch.
- The only con I have is I wish the notes section of each record appeared on the main screen. They are accessible by clicking on the Icon, so the ability to keep notes is definitely there.
PCRecruiter is head and shoulder above most of the ATS I've used over the years. Bullhorn and Peoplesoft's ATS don't even compare in my opinion. CBIZ is the system I used years ago. I liked that one as well from a basic functionality standpoint, but I don't think they offered as much as an overall system that PCRecruiter does.
I would think anyone who needs to keep track of positions/candidates could benefit from using PCRecruiter. Even those not in the traditional staffing industry. STI-TEC has modified the way we use company records to meet our business. I could see companies doing the same easily.