PCRecruiter is definitely worth your consideration.https://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsPCRecruiterUnspecified7.9471012019-05-15T03:54:19.391Z
May 14, 2019
PCRecruiter is definitely worth your consideration.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with PCRecruiter
We use PCRecruiter across the whole company. Each recruiter uses it to track basic candidate information such as name, address, phone numbers, and email. As well as resumes, job title, call notes and profiles that help us keep track of what the candidates want to do with their career. We can search via keywords, activity, and geography just to name a few.
- Searching, having candidates in your database is one thing and being able to recall them is another.
- Customization is a strength that PCR lets you wield at your discretion.
- It is very easy to use and get comfortable with using.
- One of the cons is (for me it's also a pro) that it is cloud-based so if you have spotty internet this might not be for you.
- Occasionally some of the processes feel clunky to use. That said, the developers are always making improvements.
- PCR makes it easier for the recruiters in their daily work life giving them more time to work on new leads.
- I would get it again if I had the opportunity to go back and do it differently.
We used a software called CAPs before this that was antiquated in comparison. It didn't offer the same capabilities that PCR has and it saved locally on the premises so it could not easily be used from anywhere in the world. It didn't have a web scraping tool that was as useful as PCRs. It just wasn't the data powerhouse that PCR is.
PCRecruiter is an asset to my recruiting firm and I believe that it would be an asset to yours as well. The database conversion process went very smoothly but you need to be involved as it isn't a set it and forget it thing. You need to verify that the data ends up in the field you want it in; you know your data best. Searching and recalling the data that you are looking for is smooth and being able to click the phone number and have PCR dial my VOIP phone automatically is a wonderful time saver. From there we make call notes and schedule next steps. SIMPLE.