September 22, 2015
Director - Pega Solutions
TelerxOutsourcing/Offshoring, 1001-5000 employees
Score 10 out of 10
- SI, CPM, SD
Overall Satisfaction with Pegasystems
We are using Pegasystems' products to build all our contact center applications. It enables us to create flexible, multi-tenant applications that are business user friendly and capable of integrating with a wide variety of third party applications.
- Tightly coupled business rules engine
- Ability to delegate control to business users
- Ability to integrate with almost any external application
- Easy to build complicated workflows
- Developer pool not as deep as needed
- Learning curve is fairly steep
- Cost is sometimes prohibitive for building smaller applications
- Certainly better customer service. The ability for our CSRs to focus on the customer experience rather than navigating the software has introduced major customer satisfaction gains.
Pega Platform Feature Ratings
Business rules engine
Support for modeling languages
Social collaboration tools
Except for the really complicated issues,service requests generally get addressed quickly and correctly. Status updates are available online and communication is easy and reps are always available via both phone and email.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - I have raised several bugs with Pegasystems and most get addressed via patches/hotfixes. They are generally very efficient to identify and address issues within their products.
We are building a multi-tenant application that goes well above and beyond Pegasystem's multi-tenancy capabilities. We planned for and addressed all issues, but as is about par for the course, we ran into a Priority 1 issue (relating to data visibility across tenants) a few days before our first client went live. We raised a bug with Pegasystems, and received a hotfix in 2 days. This was impressive on two levels - the ability to diagnose and rectify a complex product issue in a couple days, and the focus on better customer service which got us the prioritization our timelines necessitated.