Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Business rules engine (63)9.090%
- Dashboards (61)9.090%
- Process designer (63)8.686%
- Standard reports (61)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Pega Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
According to the vendor, the Pega Platform transforms business stakeholders into citizen developers with a no code, visual app development experience, while empowering professional developers to architect applications with a model-driven approach in a low code environment. Pega aims to maximize productivity, re-use, and scale for the enterprise while delivering meaningful apps 6.4x faster, reducing development costs by 75% and driving ROI by 321%.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Process simulation
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Application Development
- Supported: Case Management
- Supported: Cloud Decision Management
- Supported: Intelligent Virtual Assistant
- Supported: Mobility
- Supported: Robotic Automation
- Supported: Workforce Intelligence
- Legacy System APIs
- standards-based protocols (like SOAP
- REST and more)
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Global Support|
|Supported Languages||All major languages; localization available|
CRM and automated tool.
Developing attractive UIs is difficult in Pega.
- Building business process applications which have assignments, routing and escalations.
- Best suited for customer care applications.
Less suited for
- applications which have the system of records in some other system (ie) For claims application the claims details has to be in pega, if the info has to be fetched from some other system it makes the application slow.