Overall Satisfaction with Pendula
We use Pendula as our primary mobile-based communications tool. We are mostly a direct sales organization so SMS that make offers to our customer base is important. We used Pendula to reach large segments en masse and then the auto-responses and automation to further engage the potential customer and create Salesforce side data and opportunities. Pendula, with its deep integration with Salesforce, enables excellent access to segments and pairs that with designing mobile-led journeys that hand over to telesales teams. We have introduced integrations on our transactions and through web interactions, such as advertising campaigns. Pendula is across our entire marketing and customer care.
- EOFY campaigns that drove limited time, limited release offers. We could segment our targets and engage those most likely to respond well.
- Limited release wine offers, again targeting the right buyers, and then designing a series of interactions with them. This enabled sales reps to speak to those most warm.
- Customer re-engagement. We have very many historical customers. We were able to reach 30,000 or so people and then lead them through several steps towards re-engagement.
- Targeting smaller customer segments was made easy due to the deep integration with Salesforce. We could create campaigns to account owners of contacts that met criteria--which provided a deeply personal experience.
- Navigating a variety of journeys can get tricky. They have been steadily improving the interface here.
- Managing launch times and turning campaigns on and off can be cumbersome.
- Naming, tagging, and cross-journey reporting would be great.
- Easy-to-use interface for creating SMS journeys is excellent
- Integration with all objects in Salesforce
- Passing of information back to Salesforce so we can uses Salesforce reporting
- Customer service made a massive difference, from technical to campaign ideas
- We were able to activate a large number of old customers
- We generated significant revenues and fast sales
- We have been able to run multichannel campaigns to great effect
We found the user interface, the customer service, and the feature sets worked very well for us. Pricing was also affordable.
Do you think Pendula delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pendula's feature set?
Did Pendula live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Pendula go as expected?
Would you buy Pendula again?
We used Pendula as part of our re-engagement program. This was valuable, as we were able to connect with 40,000 or more names. Knowing that either a significant telesales team effort--too expensive and not enough people--would be implausible. We designed an interactive SMS journey that allowed us to begin the process of taking the 40.000 and discovering those who were willing to shop with us again automatically. We also found that promotions and blasts worked really well, were very easy to set up and run, and then the automation on the back to create the Salesforce opportunity. We have also engaged with custom objects and were able to trigger events on internal activities and sales status, such as shipping notifications.