Overall Satisfaction with Peoplefluent
My organization is partnering with PeopleFluent to manage the vendors and contingent workforce for our client. Currently we are utilizing it as a VMS tool at one client, however we are looking to expand across multiple clients. PeopleFluent provides automation of many processes including requisition approval and tracking, candidate processing, billing and vendor scorecarding.
- The automation PeopleFluent provides allows us to meet our client needs in a much more efficient manner.
- The built in reports have been customized to fit our needs.
- Vendors can access PeopleFluent directly to submit candidates, upload onboarding documents, view client manager approved time to pay their workers accurately
- Getting the implementation started is a lengthy process. It took almost 2 weeks from the time the contracts were signed to get a response from the implementation team in order to schedule the kick-off meeting. Unfortunately, the implementation timeline does not start until the kickoff meeting. You need to keep on them to get this accomplished.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Comprehensive health care compliance tracking
- More reliable data and reporting
PeopleFluent is easy to use and implmenation response time aside, I have always had a very good relationship with the team over there.
PeopleFluent is a very user friendly VMS system. I would highly recommend it for those purposes. I have not yet used their ATS system. If a scheduling tool is needed for a registry or per-diem type environment, this will not be able to provide that service. However, I have used it as a VMS tool at a Health System with great success, including clinical compliance tracking.