Peoplefluent makes HR easyhttps://www.trustradius.com/talent-managementPeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent ManagementUnspecified7.7401012014-01-07T17:28:42.983Z
Updated December 04, 2014
Peoplefluent makes HR easy
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Peoplefluent
We use Peoplefluent for Performance Reviews, Succession Planning, and Salary Planning. Our use spans over 3k Distribution Center employees, 1,500 Corporate users and over 8,500 field employees. This solution allows us to standardize the evaluation process and easily maintain the evaluations with a limited administrative workforce. Additionally the solution helps us effectively plan for successors and salary increases.
- Peoplefluent is an industry leader in performance management and HR system collaboration. They are making great strides toward a single solution for all your HR systems needs. Additionally they are a SaaS in the truest form and work very hard to deliver a stable environment for their users.
- Peoplefluent has some of the best support I have ever experienced. They are always willing to help and research an issue. Additionally they are always available for support and are willing to put in the hours if needed.
- Peoplefluent has an excellent conference in their WISDOM conference. It provides a great platform for knowledge sharing. I find the conference informative and easy to follow.
- I think Peoplefluent's number one area of opportunity is account management. In the past we have not felt like a valued customer. It appears I have to seek out my account manager when I have any questions. In the past I have requested SOWs for consulting work with little to no response or acknowledgement. I do not have any regular communication with the account manager at this point.
- I think the biggest flaw in their system is there isn't a "end user" solution for uploading files. I think they are making strides in the right direction as I believe they have mentioned this for future releases. As it stands today a user must have strong technical skills to upload files. Additionally file uploads can be tedious and thus are not conducive to medium file loads. It would be nice to have a ".csv upload" option to upload documents from the front-end vs. requiring the use of a specific API upload.
- We have been able to bring 8,000+ Store Managers into the system for Performance evaluations. Before this system we were forced to use Excel spreadsheets and manual imports for all Store Managers. This product has vastly improved our Team Member engagement within the field population. It has also streamlined our evaluation process allowing our District Managers more time to manage their stores.
In my opinion Peoplefluent better fit our needs for flexibility and "total package". Peoplefluent's Compensation, Performance and Succession platforms work quite well with each other. Additionally the administrative features and requirements are easy to grasp and very flexible.
Overall Peoplefluent is a great product that makes performance evaluations easy for the end user. They making great strides toward product enhancements and ease of use for the end user. Peoplefluent's support team is matched by few. Their support team is always ready to help when needed, and has walked us through many tough times during the learning process.
In my opinion Peoplefluent products are very well suited for medium to large companies. Based on my experience with data loads I would question whether it is flexible enough for a small company to make it worth the purchase. Peoplefluent's Performance platform is excellent. Their Compensation module is built on the assumption that end users will be participating in the plans. In our situation we do not have end users using the bonus module, and thus it makes the system a little clunky for our specific scenarios.
9000 - Our entire Store Support Center, DC and Field team down to the Store Manager level.
2 - Experience with System Administration is a plus. Peoplefluent provides excellent training and support. If the user has an aptitude for system administration the training provided will provide the details needed to be a successful system administrator.