April 06, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Picatic
I use it to handle event registrations for both paid and complimentary events. I also use it to send event reminders and as a secondary CRM for the company. I liked it because it made reimbursement easy for paid events and I did not have to handle taking payments at the door which made registration at the event a great deal easier.
- I loved the overall registration and attendee list that was made available. It easily smoothed out the process for getting people through the door and sitting down.
- It was very easy to export the event database into our larger CRM tool so that we can follow-up easily and effectively with those that attended and those that missed.
- The ease of setup for each event allowed us to get an entire event setup and running in just a few hours. It was made even faster for our repetitive events because we could just use the page from the previous one.
- The landing pages although decent could be better improved so that they convert better when people get hit with them.
- I think the analytics tool could also be improved so that a person could track where leads come from easier.
- I think they could also make it easier to see who is paying the processing fee easier to find. There were a few times that it took a little bit of time to get the overall pricing set-up just the way that I wanted it.
- It had a positive impact when charging for events because the money showed up before the event which helped with cash flow for food and beverages and rental space.
- Time to set up and launch a landing page for creating events reduced from 8 hours to 3 hours once I made the switch. It was also a time saver to have the reminder emails function directly on the page as well.
Picatic was the switch I made from using both Constant Contact and Eventbrite because it was a faster and easier platform to handle. It also did not come with a high monthly cost and out more information above the registration link. Overall the landing pages are much better on Picatic than they were on any other site.
I have recommended the software to several clients that are interested in running events. Overall if you are needing to run an event, be it paid or otherwise, this tool does enable you to keep track of all that is happening and to send event reminders. The fees charged are also very reasonable and those can be passed on to the attendees if needed.