I use Soffront for landing pages, email marketing, and as a CRM. It helps having everything in one place with an easy to follow dashboard that keeps everything on track. The assignment of tasks and lead is also valuable for the organization because we all know who is responsible for what. The landing page feature is also nice to automatically have it integrated with the CRM.
- The email marketing platform is wonderful. It allows for tracking and you can do AB testing with it as well.
- Landing page and form placement with other companies have also been easy. Regardless of website or landing page that you use the forms integrate and you get an email notification whenever a new lead is added to the database.
- The overall layout of the CRM is also nice to use. You can open up different tabs with information on and then go back to a previous tab without having to use the browser controls. It makes navigating and comparing information very easy to do.
- I do not like the log-in page. Whenever I go the Soffront site I get a pop-up asking me not to leave. It is a bit pushy when all I want to do is log into my account.
- The social media integration feature they have is not particularly useful. There are other companies that do a far better job of posting to SM for me.
Read Andrew Van Horn's full review
This is a basic CRM tool like many of the others. I would imagine that this would be well suited for large enterprises due to its ability to double as a task manager, and smaller soloprenuer operations because it is expansive and can do so many things in one place. Overall if you are in business you should be using a CRM and this one is a good one to use.