Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Picatic, and make your voice heard!
2.5%+$1, $10 cap
NPO rate for Pro
2%+$1, $10 cap, contact for custom rate
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Picatic gives users the tools to promote, manage and sell event tickets online. Users can publish branded listings, send invites and create custom promotional codes to increase the number of registrants for an event. The vendor says payment is fast and simple with their single-page checkout system.
Once a listing has been created, users are sent a unique link to their event on Picatic which can be shared or spread across various social media platforms. Event listings and checkout pages can be customized to match the branding of the event with images, a logo and custom text. Listings may be viewed on the web via computers, tablets and smartphones.
All events can be added to Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook Calendar, or Yahoo! Calendar. Tickets are easy to invoice and payments are accepted using Stripe or Picatic Payments. Picatic offers a queueing system designed to handle heavy ticket sale traffic by placing buyers into a virtual lineup, facilitating the checkout process.
Once a ticket has been sold, buyers are instantly mailed an e-ticket with a scan code that can be scanned using Picatic’s mobile gateway check-in app. Users can access their backend account to see how many tickets have been sold, manage ticket numbers, view sales graphs and use additional management and marketing tools. With Picatic Pro, detailed ticket sales tracking and marketing evaluations are possible through Google Analytics integration.
- Supported: Branded event registration
- Supported: Mobile event creation
- Supported: Link tracking
- Supported: Branded email event invites
- Supported: Edit, transfer, and resend tickets
- Supported: E-tickets
- Supported: Event listings and promotion
- Supported: Retrieve and store data from events
- Supported: Integration with websites
- Supported: Sales report dashboard
- Supported: Ticket widget
- Supported: Google Analytics integration
- Supported: Embeddable widgets
- Supported: Custom integrations
- Supported: Single-page checkout
- Supported: Ticket promo and discount codes
- Supported: Mobile check-in app for iOS and Android
- Supported: Customized messages to registered guests
- Supported: Sales reports
- Supported: Picatic API
- Supported: Consistent branding
- Supported: Ticket sale queueing system
- Supported: Promotional tools
- Supported: Hidden tickets with access codes
- Supported: Download guest list
- Supported: Guest check-in
- Supported: Guest name lookup
- Supported: Receive notifications in Slack
- Supported: Wordpress integration
- Supported: Accept payments with Stripe
- Supported: CRM integration
- Supported: Custom payment merchants
- Supported: Ticket management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Australia, Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, United States|
- Merging with Facebook Events by providing a url for online ticket sales.
- Ability to communicate with those registered right through Picatic using pre-set event templates.
- Ability to print attendee list for quick checkin on the day of your event.
- I loved the overall registration and attendee list that was made available. It easily smoothed out the process for getting people through the door and sitting down.
- It was very easy to export the event database into our larger CRM tool so that we can follow-up easily and effectively with those that attended and those that missed.
- The ease of setup for each event allowed us to get an entire event setup and running in just a few hours. It was made even faster for our repetitive events because we could just use the page from the previous one.
- The landing pages although decent could be better improved so that they convert better when people get hit with them.
- I think the analytics tool could also be improved so that a person could track where leads come from easier.
- I think they could also make it easier to see who is paying the processing fee easier to find. There were a few times that it took a little bit of time to get the overall pricing set-up just the way that I wanted it.
We've done some research on other ticketing sites and Picatic has been by far the best for our needs.
We also have had a couple of questions for the customer service team and they have always been quick to respond and resolve our questions efficiently.
- I love the look and ease of putting the event together.
- Its nice to be able to download a copy of all attendees for easy check-in at the door. They also have an application for smart phones that lets you scan the tickets as they come in and checks them off the list instantly.
- The customer service team is always quick to respond and has help answer any questions that arise.
- We post a survey contest every event with the dropdown option when our guest RSVP. It would be great to have the option for more than the max 40 in the dropdown list. (We could use 100!)
- Intuitive layout of the site. They have done a nice job of making the platform easy to navigate for any user using their services.
- Very responsive online service support. Whenever we have had questions in the past, some from the Picatic team was responded immediately, and were personable and professional.
- The site is versatile in that you can embed not only images but video as well which can really make a dynamic presentation for the viewer or intended audience.
- Not a con but a request would be the ability to have a way to be able to have 2 separate events pulled up simultaneously.