Overall Satisfaction with Pipedrive
Pipedrive is being used by the company, at the moment we have two Pipedrive accounts that we use for sales, leads, and to keep a record of all of our prospects and people we have contacted and are contacting.
- It’s great for a full view of your current pipe line
- It’s great for keeping track of prospects.
- Great for keeping a record of all people you’re speaking to.
- Could be better at automatically recording call history from VOIP service.
- Needs better analytics.
- Kept me up to date.
- Saved deals by reminding me.
- Great value for money and saved us a huge budget for our CRM.
Pipe Drive is THE ONLY sales CRM that any sales professional should use. I think that other CRMs are better for other tasks but for sales, Pipedrive is KEY! Pipedrive makes it very easy for a salesperson to keep up to date and add and remove records very quickly and allows to see a clear view of your pipeline whereas other CRMs are not suited for this.
Pipedrive, in my view, is the only CRM that any salesperson/company should use! It is well suited to the sales industry and is great and easy of keeping track of your pipeline and keeps you on track for the sales month. I think as a CRM for other departments such as HR or accounts, it’s not as suited as it’s mainly built for sales professionals.