Overall Satisfaction with Planning Center
We use Planning Center for scheduling and managing all volunteers in music ministry, children's ministry, student ministry, and our security team. We also use Planning Center's Giving app for charitable giving management, their People app for database management, their Groups app for our small group ministry, their Registrations app for event management, and their Check-Ins app for children's ministry check-in each week. These products are an integral part of our interaction with congregants and volunteers on a weekly basis.
- Volunteer Management
- File Hosting
- Communication tools
- Automated reminders
- Groups' Communication Tool
- Giving app scaled access for volunteers
- Church-wide communication tool
- Song-reporting integration with CCLI
- Planning Center Services has become an irreplaceable part of our Sunday gathering preparation
- Planning Center Music Stand is an invaluable tool for rehearsal and performance of songs each week
- Planning Center Giving helped us establish easy ways for folks to give online during COVID and beyond
- Planning Center Registrations helped us navigate attendance issues during COVID, and has always been our go-to for gathering information for Events
Planning Center provides more integrated people management than FellowshipOne or CCB at a better monthly price. Planning Center Giving is more competitive than Pushpay and also available at a better rate. Planning Center Services is hands-down the standard for worship planning in contemporary church environments, and no other platform has reached their level of service and experience (Worship Planning, etc)
Do you think Planning Center delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Planning Center's feature set?
Did Planning Center live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Planning Center go as expected?
Would you buy Planning Center again?
If you are a music/worship leader in a local church, Planning Center will be your absolute best friend. It changed the way I interact with my team, our songs, and our order of worship each week. If you are involved in a small church with a limited budget or you have very few volunteers, Planning Center may offer more than you need.