Overall Satisfaction with Playvox
- Workload management.
- Quality assurance.
- Quality scorecards.
- Dispute management.
- Better integration with Zendesk Ticketing.
- Better granular filtering of Zendesk Ticketing.
- Better separation of Zendesk Ticket interaction types.
- Better management of our quality analysis projects.
- Great single platform/location for management of multiple interaction types.
Do you think Playvox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Playvox's feature set?
Did Playvox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Playvox go as expected?
Would you buy Playvox again?
Playvox is a particularly good platform for housing/performing multiple types of Quality Analysis types/projects in one single location. It is very intuitive to use in either the Agent or Analyst modes that I have had the opportunity to use to date. The layout and aesthetics of this platform are pleasing to the eye and are not jarring, as other similar platforms with poor design tend to be. Unless Playvox can be better integrated with Zendesk ticketing, then its effectiveness could be diminished slightly, as I have had some experiences where Playvox does not granularly separate Zendesk ticket/interaction types in the way that I require.