Powow is actually WOW.
February 17, 2022
Powow is actually WOW.
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Powow
Powow is a very helpful communication tool that allows me and people within the business to stay connected. This tool helps to create multi-meetings that reduced the distance created by Covid. In early 2020, when the pandemic first started, the communication and relationship among the team were very difficult, as the existent platforms didn't fulfill our needs. In 2021 we discovered Powow, and it made our lives so much easier. Communication improved and teamwork is amazing now.
- It facilitates the communication among people within our business.
- Includes the option to have multi-meetings.
- Provides a transcript of everything said during the meeting.
- Provides summaries for easy recap and follow up.
- As it is a new platform, some functions can be pretty basic.
- The summarizing notes are not always perfect, this could be improved.
- Navigation around the platform is not as intuitive as it could be for new users.
- Easy multi-meeting management.
- Audio transcription for every meeting.
- Helpful insights for the business that are suggested after the meetings.
- Reduced the design thinking and design process time in half as it helped with team communication.
- Allowed to start multiple projects during the year.
- Gave helpful insights that allowed the business to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
- Cut costs on physical offices as 90% of the job is done remotely.
- Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and now part of Microsoft Teams
Even though all of the mentioned platforms are helpful for meetings and teamwork, Powow is so much better. First, it allows multi-meetings, facilitating the job of the managers and heads of every team to be involved in all the work done. Also, it has audio transcripts that avoid the need for note-taking, making people pay full attention to the meeting. Provides as well insights and analysis related to the business and meeting content that are really helpful for the business. The AI component to extract patterns and sentiments across multiple meetings is a huge tool for managers and heads of teams to identify key issues and mitigate risks.
Do you think Sembly.AI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sembly.AI's feature set?
Did Sembly.AI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sembly.AI go as expected?
Would you buy Sembly.AI again?
Powow is well suited for meetings, multi-meetings, and having everyone in the team involved. It simplifies the process of decision-making and any process within our business that needs multiple people working at the same time. It allows people to focus on the meeting instead of taking notes as Powow uses audio transcription to create summaries about everything said. It also allows getting relevant insights and analytics that are really helpful for the business. In my own case, being a fashion and design store requires hand on meetings and work that can't be done thru the internet. Also, for very important meetings or information, you can't really rely on the transcripts as they are not perfect. Even though Powow is relatively new, it has mainly positive aspects.