Overall Satisfaction with Procore
I utilize Procore for all aspects of the project. I utilize all tools with the exception of the project accounting tools. We utilize Procore to manage daily activities as well as for upcoming tasks. Some problems that help my daily tracking are the tasks and tools that are provided at a company level. I manage multiple jobs at a time and having the ability to utilize my dashboard and keep track of all the items that I have outstanding helps me keep organized.
- Submittals, Easily able to track and keep a running record of documentation.
- RFI's ability to track costs and impacts to the project in one useful tool.
- Keeping all items for a job in one location. I love that Procore is my one-stop shopping for all items related to my project.
- Integration between tools. There is little integration between tools such as RFI's and submittals and meeting minutes and creating tasks etc. There should be more cross-tool utility.
- One center for all information.
- Increased efficiency as a team.
- Ability to collaborate together.
- Engaging ownership, design teams, and contractors to utilize the software for transparency.
Buildr: great for closeout the one item that ProCore lacks. StructionSite: great for 360 photos and documenting the progress over the course of a project.
I do not typically do daily logs, but when I have to I will have all my subcontractors input their daily logs for me to verify through the day which helps me out drastically.
Whenever someone comes to Haselden they have a little learning curve to get up to speed with ProCore. But once they have the basic understanding I feel that most people can see the added value it brings. I have worked with other contractors that use other means of tracking project times such as excel and other programs but they are always behind with updating the information. ProCore does a lot of tasks that many people don't understand until they have dove into the System and learn all it has to offer. It is hard to imagine that nowadays contractors are not using ProCore or other means for tracking.
Do you think Procore delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Procore's feature set?
Did Procore live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Procore go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Procore again?