Overall Satisfaction with Procore
We use Procore to perform the administrative management of our projects. This projects are generally for commercial industrial warehouse buildings. Procore helps us to collect essential data about the project. It also allows us to collaborate with our project partners so that we can share critical data on the project.
- We can easily upload project photos from anywhere in the field.
- We can invite our subcontractors to the project so that they can view and upload data into the project, which keeps everyone on the project up-to-date.
- The Safety module allows us to collect and monitor COVID requirements for each project.
- Procore could enhance the mobile application so that information can be updated on the project level Admin page.
- Procore could enhance the API to allow for more data to be integrated from other systems.
- The Procore program allows our field staff to quickly upload photos, saving time on every project.
- Procore allows all of our team partners to view up-to-date information, ensuring that they are always seeing the current data.
We have integrated with an in-house program that imports new projects into Procore. This saves time and makes sure that the project in Procore matches the project in our own custom program.
Our field staff reports that they can quickly and easily enter daily logs in Procore. They can copy from the previous daily log, which saves them time. The Daily Log also lets them detail the weather, work performed, workers on site, and many other items that reflect the true picture of all activity at the jobsite each day.
A high percentage of new hires are familiar with Procore. And many of the candidates expect any construction company to have a robust product like Procore in place.
Do you think Procore delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Procore's feature set?
Did Procore live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Procore go as expected?
Would you buy Procore again?
Procore allows all of our team members to access project data. With the use of the Permissions module we can expand or limit access for each team member. Our Marketing associates even access the project to collect progress photos for use in marketing materials that can be sent to project owners or brokers in cases where we have a speculative building.