Overall Satisfaction with Pure Storage FlashArray
We manage the Pure Storage arrays for our customer, Graphic Packaging. We have remote sites where we need a reliable infrastructure. We replaced the EqualLogic by Pure Arrays and, due to the success, we use it as part of migration into our primary site for a new acquisition.
- Support: the support is excellent. You can call or open a case using the web, and you always have someone willing to help, even if it's just a question or a complicated issue. Even with issues with other vendors, you can feel there is someone interested in helping you to solve the problem.
- Easy to use: The GUI is really intuitive and easy to use. There are a lot of videos and documents to guide you through.
- Performance: We have more than a year of managing these arrays, and we don't have any issues with performance.
- Some of the options at the GUI need some warnings. Even if you are supposed to know what are you doing, some warning or questions, such as "are you sure you want to do this," are always welcome.
- I would like to have a training class. It's good to have all the online training, but if you are taking the course on your laptop, there is always someone needing something, I'd rather have personal training where you can disconnect, provide your full attention, and receive feedback to your question at the moment.
- I do not have business impact information, as I'm part of the technical team who manages the arrays.