Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
We currently use Qlik Sense for all our advanced analytics and reporting. My oversight is for the HR portions. This covers performance and outcomes metrics across all sub-functions/COEs.
- Suite of offerings
- Data connectivity
- Ease and depth of modeling (not reliant on Qlik View)
- Integrated user admin (driven by local AD)
- Back and forth switching for WYSIWYG vs coded ETL
- Built-in end user filters
Do you think Qlik Sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qlik Sense's feature set?
Did Qlik Sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Qlik Sense go as expected?
Would you buy Qlik Sense again?
- I think the benefits Qlik has provided would be true and better served by any BI tool and are not specific to Qlik
We have benefited from Qlik's data modeling capabilities, but no more so than I would expect of competitors, some of whom do it better.