Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
In the organization, we use Qlik Sense across all departments. We provide IT solutions to multiple sectors (Supply chain, Retail, Healthcare, Telecom) and many other domains. So in the services, we provide many Qlik Sense dashboards to the client which helps them analyze the market data and can forecast the sales of the products. Qlik Sense helps us to analyze the data at a summary level as well a detailed dump can also be used.
- Creating a data model is extremely easy in Qlik Sense, we just need to import data from the source, [and] Qlik Sense supports all the data sources. So once data is imported, Qlik Sense makes the model automatically by understanding the keys. Then these data models can be viewed from the Qlik Sense model viewer and can change easily if required.
- Once data import and data model is created, Qlik Sense has the ability to provide very smart charts and data visualization techniques which provides us the very good looking dashboards.
- Once the dashboards are done, we simply need to import the dashboard from Qlik Sense hub and export it to the Qlik Sense production environment, and then we can publish that with one click only.
- Qlik Sense has the ability to automate the reload process so that end-user can view the real-time data. We simply need to set the frequency of data to reload and it works automatically.
- Qlik Sense is a great tool but sometimes the sense engine goes out of memory due to heavy data size. So Qlik Sense can work on the sense engine and can optimize the engine capability.
- While loading the data in the load editor, error explanations are not that great, it is difficult to identify where the load script error is present. So Qlik Sense the scope of improvement there.
Do you think Qlik Sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qlik Sense's feature set?
Did Qlik Sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Qlik Sense go as expected?
Would you buy Qlik Sense again?
- Qlik Sense provides a great return on investment, we charge customers on dashboard level, and we can easily create multiple dashboards from a single data model. So it saves a lot of space and provides a lot of profitability.
- Multiple users can view data as per the role-based and their access based, which helps us not to use the internal section access, which saves a lot of time and money
- Qlik Sense has there own scheduler which helps to remove our database night batches and due to which it helps us the utilization of our Database jobs.
Qlik Sense has the ability to handle huge data and the data loading and performing analytics on huge data [is] a plus as compared to other tools in the market. Qlik Sense ability to integrate open-source tools is the best compared to other tools in market.
Qlik Sense is a data analytics and data visualization tool, so we need to provide dashboards to the client where they can do the analysis and can understand the market situation and take the decision as per the data. So we have provided them market related dashboard and it helps them a lot. But [when] it comes to big data, Qlik Sense is not the tool to use. So if the data is in table form it is highly recommended to use Qlik Sense, otherwise use other tools.