Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
Qlik Sense is the primary BI tool used across our Product, Marketing, and Client Experience teams. The core driver behind implementing the platform is to create centralized reporting and deliver business insights from separate databases.
- I use the smart search feature often to help locate key parts of information across data sources.
- The expression editor is fairly easy to learn even if you don't have an advanced background.
- The data load editor has both advanced and basic functionality depending on your skill level and business needs.
- App rendering can be a little slow at times.
- Data model viewer does not save your layout.
- Would like an easier way to publish apps for non-Qlik users to view.
Do you think Qlik Sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qlik Sense's feature set?
Did Qlik Sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Qlik Sense go as expected?
Would you buy Qlik Sense again?
- In one project, the analysis efforts done via Qlik Sense helped drive $5m+ of LTV.
- We reshaped our Client Journey for 40k+ customers, based on insights gained from implementing Qlik Sense.
The cost structure and ease of implementation were drivers in the decision.
Empowers users of various skill levels to gain actionable insight from data.