Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
We first started working with Qubit in summer 2012. Initially we employed Qubit to do a user experience lab for us as the original desktop site had a very low conversion rate. Spurred by the lab results they gave us we rolled out a redesign of the site in September and doubled our conversion rate over night. We then went on to redesign the checkout and increased our checkout completion rate from 50 to 70%. We implemented Qubit OpenTag on the site, using their tag manager to integrate with various 3rd parties like Linkshare, Clicktale, AppNexus, Criteo etc. We also use the Discover platform for behavioural data reporting and A/B live testing on the site.
- Tag management - we used to do bespoke integrations with our web platform that were lengthy and costly. Qubit made it quick & easy.
- A/B testing supported by great account management - our account managemer and analyst at Qubit are really young, bright and innovative and keep coming up with new split testing ideas pro-actively: our most successful test was to use the email sign up box on the site to serve a popup layer encouraging new customers to register. We increased sign-ups from 20 to 180 a week.
- Their Discover platform gives us a wealth of user behaviour data that is more layered and in-depth than our Google Analytics account and has helped us think of the business, merchandising and on-site UX differently. We're currently working on establishing an eCRM program that will user behavioural data captured by OpenTag and put it into our ESP platform.
- The feedback box has helped on many levels as it gathers information on all parts of the business. It was especially helpful in encouraging the buying team to lower our ASP on the site that was extremely high the first season: by introducing elevated contemporary brands like Rag & Bone, Frame denim etc
- Pen tag does slow down the site - improve site performance
- Make behaviour data accessible through customisable open API
- They've helped our conversion rate (CR) increase by 250% over the last 2 years
- They're also very agile, work fast and are happy to connect with our other 3rd parties, which made them valuable especially in terms of improving incoming traffic retention in collaboration with our SEM agency