What is Coveo Qubit?
Qubit - Segmentation, Personalisation and Optimisation
Qubit - Why we use it and why you should too.
Good testing and personalisation platform, not suitable as one-stop-shop
Powerful optimisation tool
Qubit: Testing and Optimization Ideal for Nimble Digital Commerce Organizations
Qubit's not me it's you.
A/B tested content delivery
Queue up for Qubit!
2. A/B build and reporting
3. Implementing onsite content / merchandising where we cannot access via our CMS
4. Onsite …
Qubit - Review of a Happy Customer
Excellent all rounder
Qubit enhances us!
Great platform and service to test your ideas and ultimately increase conversion
Qubit: a great testing and optimization solution for product and marketing teams
Qubit - User review
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Coveo Qubit, and make your voice heard!
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Coveo Qubit?
Data is collected using Qubit’s own QProtocol data layer, or by integrating the user’s existing model via our API. Quantitative visitor behavioral data is combined with qualitative visitor feedback and ingested data from Qubit users' other systems of record enabling them to identify areas of the site and customer groups to optimize and target with personalization experiences.
Users can A/B test any changes to their site using Qubit, and the user interface lets them know what the test results are.
Coveo Qubit Features
- Supported: Website Personalization Technology
- Supported: Visitor Analytics and Insights
- Supported: Business Intelligence
- Supported: A/B Testing Platform
- Supported: Tag Management
Coveo Qubit Screenshots
Coveo Qubit Videos
Coveo Qubit Integrations
Coveo Qubit Competitors
Coveo Qubit Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy|
|Supported Languages||Our service can process all major languages|
Coveo Qubit Downloadables
Frequently Asked Questions
Coveo Qubit Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-3 of 3)
- Popular Filters
- Personal contact at Qubit - I always know who to reach out to rather than just having an impersonal support email.
- Lots of testing ideas coming from Qubit, so we can utilize best practices.
- Reporting on the data gathered on the website could be easier.
- Visitor opinion could have categories you could program rather than machine learning.
- A/B testing
- Tracking the customer experience with visitor opinion
- Online analytics
- Looking at our features and quantifying how well they are doing
- Enhancing the visitor opinion options
- Product recommendations
- Better website userfriendliness
- Understanding conversion drivers
- In-person training
- Tagging for IBM Digital Analytics
- Not at the moment
Qubit are a great conversion optimisation partner
- Tag management - we used to do bespoke integrations with our web platform that were lengthy and costly. Qubit made it quick & easy.
- A/B testing supported by great account management - our account managemer and analyst at Qubit are really young, bright and innovative and keep coming up with new split testing ideas pro-actively: our most successful test was to use the email sign up box on the site to serve a popup layer encouraging new customers to register. We increased sign-ups from 20 to 180 a week.
- Their Discover platform gives us a wealth of user behaviour data that is more layered and in-depth than our Google Analytics account and has helped us think of the business, merchandising and on-site UX differently. We're currently working on establishing an eCRM program that will user behavioural data captured by OpenTag and put it into our ESP platform.
- The feedback box has helped on many levels as it gathers information on all parts of the business. It was especially helpful in encouraging the buying team to lower our ASP on the site that was extremely high the first season: by introducing elevated contemporary brands like Rag & Bone, Frame denim etc
- Pen tag does slow down the site - improve site performance
- Make behaviour data accessible through customisable open API
- They've helped our conversion rate (CR) increase by 250% over the last 2 years
- They're also very agile, work fast and are happy to connect with our other 3rd parties, which made them valuable especially in terms of improving incoming traffic retention in collaboration with our SEM agency
One of the best A/B testing and personalization platforms today.
- Qubit has great support and Simon, our point man at Qubit has given us great ideas and contributed to our e-commerce strategy to increase conversion and overall ROI on our website.
- The ability to be able to A/B test different features on our site without impending other projects and priorities.
- One of my favorite parts of Qubit is their ability to give us back customer feedback collected on our site in an organized and simple to use feature in their dashboard. This gives myself and team a direct line with our customers. Something I have always wanted.
- I would like more communication between myself and Qubit. I feel that a bi-weekly phone call isn't enough to push strategy forward.
- Initially we encountered conflicts with Qubit and other 3rd party scripts.
- We have seen a slight impact on our overall ROI. It is still early days though, as our traffic sources have gone through quitesignificant changes.
- The ability to be able to use Qubit to add a feature to the site, without having to go through an IT cycle
- We use the dashboard to help us discover any issues that our customers may have, whom may not necessarily contact customer service.
- Sometimes when we have a promotion or sale and our own deployment wasn't successful, Qubit was able to step in and provide a solution for us.
- We had to temporarily disable a feature on the website and we were able to do this via Qubit's so that we didn't need to burden our already overwhelmed IT department.
- We would like to continue to optimize and personalize the site further with Qubit. One of my aims is to really segment our audience and be able to deliver content on the homepage and even throughout the site that is personalized for that user specifically.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Implemented in-house