Overall Satisfaction with Quick Base
Quick Base is used across the entire organization. From CRM to scheduling and work performance. It solves everything from the time a customer calls in for a quote on their project to the invoicing at job completion. It also monitors the status of the job for each step along the way.
- Job Scheduling
- Time Tracking
- Reports need to be beefed up. Setting up reports is not that easy.
- Error reporting is sometimes vague. More detail about the error would make it easier to figure out what's broken.
Easy it is not. We have spent a considerable amount of time and money on getting where it is today. Long-term, we will benefit in cost savings from manual entries that we used to perform.
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
Quick Base is still an evolving product, as more functionality comes to market we incorporate the add-ons to fit our work environments.
Five years ago implementation was a lot harder than today. Upgrades go in with a snap.