Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
The revenue accounting team uses Quickbase to archive documents, contract reviews/conclusions, periodic reconciliation/journal entries with reviews (no more binders!) and manage tasks for the team members and projects.
- Allows us to manage recurring meetings with a list of open tasks without having to set up an agenda each time.....very painful to manage and follow up with actions in email.
- We use Quickbase as the evidence of review for our journal entries and reconciliations.....used to have to save a hard copy in a binder.......now we have soft copies with evidence of second review also that we can share with our auditors.
- I manage the tasks for my team via quickbase......so that the staff knows what the task is, when it is due and what the next steps are. I review these during our 1:1s and it makes the process very simple and transparent......no surprises for either side.
- I would like to be able to copy and insert attachments to quickbase......currently we have to save the file somewhere and then attach.....too many steps. Other applications like Outlook allow the copy/cut/paste function for file attachments.
I have created several apps that are actively used: task management, evidence of review, contract manager etc.
Quickbase works so well that I have not really looked for alternatives so far.
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs