Overall Satisfaction with QuickBase
It's used in 3 departments. The main use is for ticketing purposes.
- Keeping track of open / in progress / completed requests
- Archiving requests for tracking
- Reporting (time to complete, number of requests by requester or by Assignee)
- Rigidity of the design and rule set prevents us from using some of the features
- User management is painful, no easy way to find what apps each user has access to
The initial setup was done in about a month of back and fourth and maintaining the app is a matter of a simple tweak here and there which results in a lot of saved time if we would have developed an app in house.
The app is maintained by IT so I wouldn't be able to tell if it's simple enough for a non-technical user to create / modify an app. On the other hand, the app is simple enough for tweaks to be done in less than an hour and apply to those changes seamlessly.
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
Due to a new platform being launched, we needed to add a new field that would help us track requests for the new and old platform. We added that field, rule and dependency within an hour. After that, it was just a question of finish the final tweak to the reporting and the customising the app homepage.