May 19, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Quickbase
At our company Business Control Hub, we build up processes for other companies and implement them on Quickbase. Our core business is oriented to the processes optimization followed by the implementation using Quickbase along with some other tools, achieving a strong integration between different existing software. This data is presented as dashboards build directly in QuickBase as well as some other tools like Power BI.
- Integrate information coming from other software
- The data input is pretty easy including mobile devices.
- Showing different graphs and widgets that allows generating a Dashbaord.
- The off-line mode to upload information when connectivity is an issue.
- Versatility on graphs structure.
- Automations need to be improved.
Do you think Quickbase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Quickbase's feature set?
Did Quickbase live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Quickbase go as expected?
Would you buy Quickbase again?
As part of our core business, process implementation is essential and Quickbase has delivered on a timely basis the requirements according to our clients' expectations.
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
All of the above were achieved.
As for myself, I am part of the non-technical citizen developers, and it has been challenging in the beginning. Now, after 5 years I can say that it is a tool easy to use, that requires experience and study of the courses delivered by Quickbase. Anytime an issue appeared, the help team is ready to solve and assist.
Usually, all the applications are in a constant update or improvement as part of the quality assurance and continuous improvement of processes.
Quickbase will be a great option for people that are not specifically software developers but have quite a little knowledge of any programming language. It is also good for companies that want to centralize their information in one single place and navigate thru the information easily. Quickbase won´t be appropriate if some custom design is required regarding appearance.