Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Online
I own a small CPA firm. I have one employee, a bookkeeper. We both use the product. For my firm, the product addresses the problem of collaborating with non-accountant clients.
- QuickBooks Online allows the client and accountant to collaborate without passing files back and forth.
- One of the best features is the ability to link the bank accounts and credit card accounts to the file. No manual downloading is necessary.
- The payroll feature is very easy to use. The product gives payroll reminders and payroll tax reminders. The reminders are sent to both the client and the accountant.
- QuickBooks Online has room for improvement in the inventory area.
- QuickBooks Online is very expensive. Some of my clients choose to stay with the Desktop version due to the expense of moving to online.
- QuickBooks Online could have more custom features for the estimates and invoices. The formats are somewhat limited.
Ability to easily collaborate with clients. Quality of software for accounting and reporting.
- 25% to 50% of my clients