Overall Satisfaction with Qulture.Rocks
In the organization that I work [at] we use Qulture.Rocks to give our co-workers positive feedbacks about their work. We use it a lot to talk about any contributions that a colleague gives us, no matter if we're part of the same sector. It's been used by the whole organization, by all teams.
- Promotes integration by members of all teams
- Allow the employees to have feedbacks about their contribution
- Makes our days better and easier because of the compliments
- Helps our team leaders to know what our colleagues are saying about us, what can lead us to a promotion
- I would like that some feedbacks could be private
- 1:1 - We use it every week to make calls with our team leaders to talk about our development
- Feedbacks - We use it to talk to a colleague about any conduct that we think should be mentioned, good or not
- "Mandou bem" - It's our page to make public compliments, so everyone in the company can see what someone is talking about you
- It makes us feel grateful for the recognition
- It makes us feel like we have to get better when other colleagues receive frequent compliments and we don't
- It gives us fuel to pursuit what we want in the company
- It makes us feel comfortable to talk to other colleagues even we don't know them, because of the remote work in pandemic
I think that Qulture.Rocks has a necessarily "good vibe" that the other products don't have. I already said that we use it exclusively as a platform to make compliments about our colleagues and to make calls about our improvements, so it's all directed to do good inside of the company, to spread good words about all kind of employees, from the CEO to the new people.
Do you think Qulture.Rocks delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qulture.Rocks's feature set?
Did Qulture.Rocks live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Qulture.Rocks go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Qulture.Rocks again?
I don't think that, in my company, there is a scenario where Qulture.Rocks is inappropriate. We use it everyday to make our colleagues feel better through compliments and feedbacks about their contributions, their jobs in general, about some help that they gave us, about anything that [caught our attention in a different] way because of that person. So, when we publish something in the platform, it goes public and everyone with access to the company systems can be aware of our good job.