Overall Satisfaction with RecruitBPM
RecruitBPM is being used on a daily basis across our organization. From Sales people, to Recruiters and Hiring Managers. It's helped us to streamline our processes and I especially love the Recruiting Box feature, that shows us the entire recruiting life cycle for the specific position we are trying to fill.
- Cost effective Subscription plans
- Complete Features that cater to our Applicant Tracking needs
- Variety of Communication Tools
- Customization and Configuration Options
- Too many features does get overwhelming initially, would be good to have modules divided for specific features
- We needed several demos to understand how to use it
They are quick to respond and provide guidance, it takes some time to get a demo done in some cases
Do you think RecruitBPM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with RecruitBPM's feature set?
Did RecruitBPM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of RecruitBPM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy RecruitBPM again?