Overall Satisfaction with Renaissance Accelerated Reader
Renaissance Accelerated Reader is being used by every teacher in my school. It is being used to motivate and support student reading. We explain the data, the Lexile and the ZPD to parents and students. Knowing where they are and where they should be, motivates parents to encourage their child or children to read more on their level. Reading on their level improves their reading skills and increase their Lexile and ZPD. The students are motivated by teachers and parents.
- Renaissance allows teachers to collaborate.
- We can gain knowledge on how to implement different strategies.
- Teachers learn what works for certain students and what doesn't.
- In my opinion, one thing that needs improvement, is the rewards.
- I can't do some challenges that are linked to social media. I am not a social media person.
- More video!
- It has made a positive impact.
- Students in our school are motivated to read.
- Our students are reading more and are improving their Lexile.
Do you think Renaissance Accelerated Reader delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Renaissance Accelerated Reader's feature set?
Did Renaissance Accelerated Reader live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Renaissance Accelerated Reader go as expected?
Would you buy Renaissance Accelerated Reader again?
I was trying to figure out how to motivate one of my students to read more. I logged on and went to one discussion that asked about motivating those students that were not motivated to read. I saw many other educators response and I was able to implement some of their ideas and find out what work for my students and what didn't.