Overall Satisfaction with Return Path
We are currently using Return Path to monitor the inbox rates of our email campaigns across several Email Service Providers. Each of these ESPs requires finesse in delivery, thus why we engaged Return Path to be our premier inbox monitoring tool. Additionally, we use Return Path for our creative design, so that we understand how mobile and desktop devices render our email creatives.
- The inbox rates, alongside spam box and "missing" are up-to-date as we drop our campaigns live.
- The consumer non-seeded campaigns gives us insight as to how inbox placement varies throughout the day.
- The tool helps us troubleshoot problematic links within a creative if our affiliate market URls fail out.
- RP gives us additional insight when inactive users are present in our campaigns.
- We could use additional tools to export out delivery issues by specific type within a campaign.
- API support would be appreciated for open app development.
- Support for the prefix in a from line (prefix@DOMAIN.com) visible in the dashboard would be helpful.
- It has significantly allows us to ramp additional volumes to ESPs.
- It has allowed us to create better delivery strategies to tackle new ESPs we weren't watching.
- It has allowed us to create smart sender strategies by ISP, with visibility we hadn't had before.
It is most appropriate whenever Return Path is used to monitor placement in ESPs such as Yahoo and Hotmail. With the lack of visibility to their postmaster operations, understanding how changing engagement segments and how it weights towards placement is difficult to determine on our own. With RP, we have a better understanding and can marry the analytics for engagement with internal reports to determine the true viability of data feeds as it relates to reputation and engagement.
Using Return Path
Return Path is hands-down the most competitive tool out there to measure inbox placement, mobile display and delivery support. It stands above other competing products with a simple to use GUI, administrative/user controls, alerts and other supported features that help us watch and make changes on-the-fly as we have delivery opportunities.