Pretty good tool
August 27, 2018
Pretty good tool
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with RingCentral
We use RingCentral across the whole organization. Each of our employees has his/her own extension number which is very convenient. We use RingCentral for phone calls, voice mails and conference calls, sometimes we use it for video meetings with our clients and it is very helpful that it has a screen sharing feature.
- It allows each employee to have his/her own extension number which is very convenient
- We are a small organization and RingCentral has pretty affordable prices for small companies like ours.
- Screen sharing feature is very helpful for video meetings with our clients and partners
- Mobile app is good, but not very user friendly
- Not all pricing options are shown on their website. When we called to customer service they showed us where to find other price options, but without their help we'd never find them. It'd be much more convenient if they showed all price options in one place.
- User interface (both mobile and web) shows features that are not available in our plan, it is quite confusing
- It provides a very good voicemail system, that helps us to stay connected even when we can't answer the phone. It definitely has a positive impact on our customer relations
- Pricing is pretty good for the package they offer, and it has a positive impact on our budget
Besides RingCentral we used Google Voice and evaluated Nextiva and Grasshopper. Google Voice is pretty convenient and affordable, but RingCentral, Nextiva and Grasshopper offer much more capabilities for businesses. Between Nextiva, Grasshopper and RingCentral, we chose RingCentral because Nextiva offered mobile and web apps that were really poorly adapted for users, and Grasshopper didn't have a conference call option in the plan we were interested in.
RingCentral is a pretty good software product. In my opinion, RingCentral is very well suited for any organization that needs a high quality phone communication system. I see that RingCentral is very widely used in different business areas and by different sized companies: enterprises, medium businesses, small businesses and even by very small 2-3 person companies.