Overall Satisfaction with Robly
Bloomington Parks and Recreation uses Robly to connect with both internal staff members and external customers and potential customers. We provide monthly newsletters, event announcements, and survey requests through Robly.
- OpenGen feature improves open rates. We appreciate the automation and flexibility.
- Simple, drag-and-drop design elements allow use by a variety of professional-level staff, not just the marketing team.
- Reports are superb, and are a key part of determining marketing effectiveness. We appreciate this opportunity to collect data.
- List segmentation allows us to experiment and to constantly improve our messaging.
- WYSIWYG editor is flawed. Text occasionally changes size, color and font between sending computer and customer inbox.
- Photos are not easily re-sized or manipulated within the system, requiring a lot of back and forth between photo editing software and uploads to Robly to optimize visual elements.
- Spacing features especially in a bulleted or numbered list. When a bulleted list has a bullet with more than one line, it is extremely difficult (i.e. have to use the HTML source code to manipulate) to fix spacing.
- Templates are deceiving, since headers, etc., are photos or art files and cannot be customized.
- ROI is difficult to determine, since, for example, views of our Farmers' Market newsletters must be translatable into increased attendance at the market, or more money spent per customer at the market. While we track attendance, we are not able to capture increased sales; evidence is anecdotal only, from market vendors.