ADP RUN Review 32 of 87
ADP RUN Review: "RUN allowed me to be more confident in running payroll"
https://www.trustradius.com/payrollRUN Powered by ADPUnspecified8193101
Monica Morando profile photo
June 01, 2018

ADP RUN Review: "RUN allowed me to be more confident in running payroll"

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with RUN Powered by ADP

RUN is being used company-wide. It is mostly used for payroll aspects, but it has recently been used in the hiring process. We used it to help get the job listing out, to create our company handbook, and to hire a new employee.
  • Everything is clear and concise. It makes using the program very user-friendly.
  • For running payroll, each employee can be set up in a way to make running the next payroll smooth. Details can be set, including workers comp codes and pay rate, so that each employee is already customized. It helps running payroll be more efficient.
  • Help is always available. When state taxes or local taxes are changed, I can send them a copy of the notice and they will take care of it quickly.
  • Something very small is not being able to type in certain areas. You have to select from the drop down instead of being able to type in the first few letters and have it selected. This would help streamline everything a bit more.
  • Before using RUN, I had to bring in someone to help with our old payroll system. Now, I am fully confident in doing it myself and no longer have to bring in outside help, which saves us money in the end.
  • It has helped us establish a company handbook and other resources for new hires and even current employees that may not have received any information upon being hired.
While I still use QuickBooks for other accounting and bookkeeping uses, RUN was a lot more user-friendly when it came to payroll. It was cheaper and I felt that the help/assistance was much better, that if I did run into any issues, I would have an answer very quickly.
For a small company like mine (10-20 employees), having the HR capabilities included has been wonderful, and I imagine it would be for any company this size where they may not have a specific HR person. Since I don't have a background in HR/payroll, ADP has made it very user-friendly and I never feel lost or confused. I would imagine that a large company may not take advantage of everything RUN has to offer, since they might have an entire HR department and bookkeeping department.