April 16, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Saba
MonARC stands for “Moneris Access to Resources for your Career”. MonARC integrates the “3 E’s” of experience, exposure, and education through formal training, social collaboration and access to experts and peer mentors. Within MonARC, content is broken into smaller chunks and blended with internally developed content and social experiences to engage and develop today’s learner. Our content is carefully selected annually by aligning to Moneris’ strategic imperatives.
Aside from the typical L&D, onboarding, and performance activities, our LMS boasts a robust "workspace" devoted to leadership development. Its focal point, “My Career & Development”, is a curated, one-stop learning hub hosting a wealth resources to guide and support employees in their professional development. Employees collaborate in this state-of-the-art community by posting or joining discussions, sharing files and links, watching and discussing videos, listening to podcasts, asking experts, sharing experiences, and contributing expertise in the spirit of the community’s tagline to “connect, share, learn, succeed”.
- Saba's support and support portal is top-notch. Always very responsive and often provides reliable solutions.
- In general, Saba us super configurable and enables us to conduct day-to-day enterprise wide business without reliance on Saba's admin support or any type of customization.
- Saba's ability to integrate with other systems such as Skillport, UltiPro, and Okta has made things run smoothly for us.
- Image uploads into social community. While technically possible, it’s not really practical with the current upload limitation of 2 MB. End users don’t have the ability to optimise their images. When uploading an image as a “File”, this limitation is not present, only in Discussion Forums. This is an extreme deterrent for our users and is slowing our momentum around social learning
- Mentioning in social community. Saba needs to add people tagging. Using @ in front of people’s names to reference them…and then notifications being sent to them whenever they’re mentioned. People can’t ignore it when they know they’re being talked about. THAT would really help our social learning efforts.
- Would like to use Leaderboards to boost engagement. Leaderboards can be used to encourage social learning, collaboration and knowledge sharing within the discussion groups. We can create discussion groups for any company-related topic, from ‘New Product Lines’ and ‘System Processes’ to social events like International Woman’s Day. Learners earn points for completing courses or tasks and their score determines their place on either the discussion group Leaderboard or a home page Leaderboard. This encourages everyone to join the conversations happening in Saba in the Social Learning Community..
- Improved feed configuration. We should be able to select what type of content is included in a feed. Currently we have it turned off as there is simply too much noise.
- We have been able to meet our performance objectives
- We have been able to meet our learning objectives
- Have have not been able to meet our succession and compensation objectives
- We're half way on the social front