Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
We partner with Sage Intacct to implement and support the critical access hospitals we offer EHR services for. It is a critical component for their reporting needs, and the integration between our system and intacct has helped our hospital base grow. Over the past year we have been consistently solving more reporting issues using Intacct, and developing new ways to use Intacct to address our reporting requirements.
- I think the flexibility of Sage Intacct's reporting functionality is amazing. You are able to easily and dynamically change your reports to meet your needs.
- I think the help feature of intacct is particularly robust and useful.
- The support provided by their salesforce team to answer product related questions has been both timely and helpful.
- The ability group dimensions or accounts in different ways without effecting overall reporting is an awesome concept that changed how detailed we can get.
- I think the ability to build reports and summarizing by multiple dimenions easily would make our lives easier.
- The initial training has room for improvement.
- Having more robust training the trainers to your partners would be welcome.
- The ability to make reporting changes has made our ability to retain hospitals on our system significantly easier.
- We are able to provide value to our customers in the form of an easy transition to a new system.
- It's made audits easier.
We find the automatic closing to retain earnings to be an extremely useful feature. Additionally, the month end close process has never been easier. The ability to close the ledger to prevent postings with a simple click of a button makes our reconciliation process significantly easier at month end.
We have successfully implemented hospitals with multi entity clients. The extra effort to do a multi entity as opposed to a single entity is not significant and allows us to provide our ehr services across a wider variety of hospitals. Additionally, the project module has significantly increased our grant reporting and operations at our hospitals, and it has had a similar effect on our client base.
While Intacct has a lot of great features, integrating it as a new system is complicated, and the first time training could be better.